Hey Krazy

Former member

That thread was never about you. 

Before you made that comment a few weeks ago, I thought you were a good guy. 

I don't understand why you are so upset about my thread. It's not about you. 

I didn't care about the thread until you attacked me in it asking who I was to tell people to settle down. 

I am a Mod/helper here, and I did not want to see a fight going on... you then attacked me more and then it just went on... Now you know why, and I ask you to let it be. 

I didn't care about the thread until you attacked me in it asking who I was to tell people to settle down. 

I am a Mod/helper here, and I did not want to see a fight going on... you then attacked me more and then it just went on... Now you know why, and I ask you to let it be. 

I had no idea that you are a Mod here, but now that I know that, I question your ability to be a Mod. 

You  took simple name calling to a personal level.

calling someone an elitist asshole(name calling) and getting personal are 2 different things.

it's obvious you are unfit for your position as a Mod  

I had no idea that you are a Mod here, but now that I know that, I question your ability to be a Mod. 

You  took simple name calling to a personal level.

calling someone an elitist asshole(name calling) and getting personal are 2 different things.

it's obvious you are unfit for your position as a Mod  

to which none of those things I started until I was attacked by you..... go read the treads and see that I am right.. I'll be waiting for your apology. 

You are also saying a Mod can not get angry when attacked by someone... that right there is BS. A mod is a person, and they so not have to see eye to eye with everyone... I typically behave myself on here, but I do not like to be pushed by someone that is always trying to cause fights. 

I never once called you an "elitist asshole". Once again... go through the threads and show me that I called you that exact saying. 

to which none of those things I started until I was attacked by you..... go read the treads and see that I am right.. I'll be waiting for your apology. 

You are also saying a Mod can not get angry when attacked by someone... that right there is BS. A mod is a person, and they so not have to see eye to eye with everyone... I typically behave myself on here, but I do not like to be pushed by someone that is always trying to cause fights. 

I never once called you an "elitist asshole". Once again... go through the threads and show me that I called you that exact saying. 

I never said you called me an "elitist asshole".  

I never said you called me an "elitist asshole".  

Yes you did say that, and I would still like proof of where I said that. OR you should not have said I called you that in your post.

I believe you said... and I quote "calling someone an elitist asshole(name calling) and getting personal are 2 different things.". I just would like to see the post or have a link to where I said that.

Hey Krazy, my beef is not with you, so please stop try to cause a problem. 

I'm not trying to case a problem, I would just like proof of something that never happened that you said that did. 
If I was trying to cause a problem or a fight, I would be slandering/name calling/ or whatnot right now. I have also been looking through all the old threads trying to figure where I stated any fight with you before be bullied or pushed into saying something by you first... 

I would really appreciate the next post from you being a link to the thread(s) or an apology. Other then that... I guess I have nothing else to say to you until that point, or until I am pushed again. 

"I believe you said... and I quote "calling someone an elitist asshole(name calling) and getting personal are 2 different things.". I just would like to see the post or have a link to where I said that." 

That is exactly what I wrote, but that is not accusing you of calling anyone an elitist asshole. 

I haven't looked back at that old thread, but IIRC I called TK an elitist asshole. 

I won't... And that's because you and I both know you are wrong and will never admit it.

I won't apologize for something I never said. I never accused you of calling me an elitist asshole. If you read my post that way, you might have some reading comprehension deficiencies. 

I know you never called me an elitist asshole, because that is what I called TK in the $15 FF worker thread(actually I called him an elitist asshat). 

I will never apologize for your inability to read what I wrote.