Forum Moderators

Former member

please identify yourself.

Maybe you should have that title under your name in a different color. 

Also SW, I have to say that making Krazy a Mod was a bad decision, but that's just my opinion. 

They do not need to identify themselves, it's available for anyone to see.  It's been like this for about a year now, and there haven't been any issues.  I am very happy to have help when I am not here.  They help users, edit posts for them and rarely issue warning points.  A lot of thought went into asking them and I am very happy with the decision.

http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/online/&filter=group_6&page=1

• Heart 4

I think that it should be against forum rules for mods to create parody threads.  

That is just ignorant.  Mods should be full participants in the forum and post as they please within the guidelines of the forum.  If you just want overlords to quell the fun and completely sterilize the forum, bikeforums.net might be just right for you. 

• Heart 2

They do not need to identify themselves, it's available for anyone to see.  It's been like this for about a year now, and there haven't been any issues.  I am very happy to have help when I am not here.  They help users, edit posts for them and rarely issue warning points.  A lot of thought went into asking them and I am very happy with the decision.

http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/online/&filter=group_6&page=1

when I posted my question to KT yesterday, Krazy started putting his nose in there. Having just had a big problem with him recently, his "help" really pissed me off. I had no idea that he was a moderator, and now that I know that, I question his methods. 

The other problem I have with Krazy being a Mod is that I cannot add him to my ignore list. After th comment he made to me a few weeks ago, I'm done with him. Name calling isn't a big deal, but he crossed the line and made it very personal. 

Krazy is completely incompetent as a Mod. 

Wow, so much for a quiet weekend here.

Do not question my judgement on who is or is not a moderator.  Along with all of the fun I get from this site, it does come with a lot of costs, some financial, some emotional.  I really like this site and I appreciate the help I get from the mods.

Mods should be able to be ignored, I just checked the settings.  Please let me know if you can't edit it.

As for banning, no one (aside from spammers) is banned from this site.  Someone can always be the first.

I am off to play mini-golf.  Hopefully no one will kill anyone else while I am gone.  Warning points will be handed out like candy later if needed.

Please stop with the insults, either direct or subtle.

Wow, so much for a quiet weekend here.

Mods should be able to be ignored, I just checked the settings.  Please let me know if you can't edit it.

As for banning, no one (aside from spammers) is banned from this site.  Someone can always be the first.

I am off to play mini-golf.  Hopefully no one will kill anyone else while I am gone.  Warning points will be handed out like candy later if needed.

I've tried to ignore your posts, but it wasn't allowed. 

Wilbur,  calling me ignorant? and suggesting I leave?  Rude!

No DH, I call the act "limiting a mods participation ignorant thus the term "that is just ignorant". " That, being the act.  If I wanted to call YOU ignorant, I would have written "YOU are just ignorant".  I don't suggest you leave, just that for all of us, there are options.

Hopefully this isn't received as "blah, blah, blah". :)

Edited by Wilbur

No DH, I call the act "limiting a mods participation ignorant thus the term "that is just ignorant". " That, being the act.  If I wanted to call YOU ignorant, I would have written "YOU are just ignorant".  I don't suggest you leave, just that for all of us, there are options.

C'mon, Wilbur.  Just apologize to DH.  I'm sure she will forgive you in time.   :)

Wilbur,  calling me ignorant? and suggesting I leave?  Rude!

Well, DH, Wilbur is a pig so one might say he's simply meeting our expectations.  ;)

Warning points will be handed out like candy later if needed.

Awesome!  Just as long as there are no raisins in the warning points.

Stopping the direct insults I can understand.  But the subtle insults?  What if you know the person you're subtly insulting is too stupid to know he or she has just been insulted?  That can't count as an insult because the person wasn't offended. 

Just asking the question for information, you know.  I'm not trying to subtly insult anybody in particular simply by asking.

Oh, and I would ask, please, that we still allow name-calling.  In a way, it makes me feel so young again.  Kinda like I'm back in Kindergarten or first grade.

• Heart 2

I hope Trump gets the nomination.  That would be funny.

There is a fine line between funny and horrifying - and that one is way over it.

SW, I'm all up for candy as long as it isn't candy corns, Black Jacks, or Bit-O-Honey.  These are simply disgusting.

No Swedish Fish either.

There is a fine line between funny and horrifying - and that one is way over it.

SW, I'm all up for candy as long as it isn't candy corns, Black Jacks, or Bit-O-Honey.  These are simply disgusting.

No Swedish Fish either.

As an outsider, it would reside on the funny side of the line.  :)  

Stopping the direct insults I can understand.  But the subtle insults?  What if you know the person you're subtly insulting is too stupid to know he or she has just been insulted?  That can't count as an insult because the person wasn't offended. 

Just asking the question for information, you know.  I'm not trying to subtly insult anybody in particular simply by asking.

Oh, and I would ask, please, that we still allow name-calling.  In a way, it makes me feel so young again.  Kinda like I'm back in Kindergarten or first grade.

Kinda like a person implying something but the second person doesn't make the inference. Cool!

Well, DH, Wilbur is a pig so one might say he's simply meeting our expectations.  ;)

Awesome!  Just as long as there are no raisins in the warning points.

Interesting question this. Similar to that of the sound of a tree falling in a forest when no-one hears it.