Forum Moderators

Former member

Sometimes it is a little of both, but a gentle nudge by the conscience will often do the trick.

This is what I am hoping will happen in all cases.  In my past I've been unkind to people and not even noticed until it was pointed out.  After enough people point toward me as the problem I decided that maybe it was true and I decided to change who I am.  I've been much happier for it.

In real life, if you dislike someone or they you, in most cases, you avoid that person.  Seems like the same could be said here.  If someone is going after me on a forum, I pretty much ignore it and walk away.  

The analogy I use with my sons when someone is annoying them, etc.  is the mechanical monkey that you wind up and push the button and it clangs it cymbals and makes faces.

If you wound it up and pushed the button and it just sat there, or ignored you, you would probably get bored and find a new toy.

Also, as a reminder from the guidelines:

Administrator / moderator actions

• If you wish to discuss these decisions, send the administrator / moderator a private message.
  • Posts openly disputing the actions of administrators / moderators will be deleted.
  • Continued posts regarding decisions of administrators / moderators will lead to warning points and possibly being banned.
  • All decisions by sites administrators / moderators are final.
  • Heart 1

Also, as a reminder from the guidelines:

Administrator / moderator actions

• If you wish to discuss these decisions, send the administrator / moderator a private message.
  • Posts openly disputing the actions of administrators / moderators will be deleted.
  • Continued posts regarding decisions of administrators / moderators will lead to warning points and possibly being banned.
  • All decisions by sites administrators / moderators are final.

I seriously have to question the decision by you to post this.  It seems you are just trying to cause trouble and have an excuse to issue warning points.  And what do warning points do anyways?  Can we redeem them for prizes?

And why even include the being banned, you've already said you ban no one.

Further I have to question your attempts at humor, your choice in area of the country to live in, your decision to start this forum.

In fact I question your reason for being in general.

Does that about cover it?  :P

We've heard your opinion dozens of times, and I'm tiring of it.  No one is taking your side if that's what you are hoping, I suggest you give up this anti-Krazy crusade.

Plus the anti-SW crusade is far more fun.

• Heart 1

It seems you are just trying to cause trouble and have an excuse to issue warning points.

Nope, I came back this morning to find yet another post about this, so I thought I send everyone a reminder.

I think the issue has settled itself down, so at this point warning points will be issued.  Get enough and those lead to being banned.

Nope, I came back this morning to find yet another post about this, so I thought I send everyone a reminder.

I think the issue has settled itself down, so at this point warning points will be issued.  Get enough and those lead to being banned.

See, I totally don't get your humor, it makes it impossible to tell if you are serious or not.  Must be a Boston area thing.

• Heart 1

Jsharr and Krazy are great mods.  They were once peons like the rest of us and they know what it is like to be a nobody on a forum.  They relate to us nobodies like nobody's business.  But Jerry Garcia is still an idiot.

Should I give warning points to Jerry for being such an idiot that he forced you to insult him?

• Heart 2

Just so people are aware, warning points have been awarded today to those deserving them.  As always, I will not say to whom.  I post this here for those that say I never act on anything and let everyone walk all over everyone else.  You are free to think this, but you are wrong.

...it's about damn time someone gave some warning points to @jsharr.  He is the epitome of egregious behavior.:angry:

Is it just me or does Rosie look like a bulldog?

...why are you looking at Rosie?

Just so people are aware, warning points have been awarded today to those deserving them.  As always, I will not say to whom.  I post this here for those that say I never act on anything and let everyone walk all over everyone else.  You are free to think this, but you are wrong.

Did this person get points for calling Jerry "Couch"?

bsy.JPG

...it's about damn time someone gave some warning points to @jsharr.  He is the epitome of egregious behavior.:angry:

...why are you looking at Rosie?

Because I was envisioning my mouth around that hot blondes genitals and then -- well no need to carry on.  I've said way too much already.

Edited by dotman17