Talk about scaring the crap out of me...

tybeegb

I was laying in bed reading yesterday.  WofTy was walking across the bedroom at the foot of the bed talking about something.  Then she stopped talking mid-sentence and fell, no sound, disappeared with a wham as she hit the floor.  Holy s**t!!!!  I jump up and she's laying face down on the floor with her face in the doggie bed, still as a, well, corpse.  Holy s**t!!!!.  I'm immediately into WTF mode and my mind is racing as I'm thinking CPR, CPR, what's the first thing you do and say real loud "Are you okay?  Are you okay?"  I roll her over and she looks at me and says "Yeah, if the dog would stay out of my way".  Apparently LuLu was doing her thing nipping at WofTy's feet and tripped her.  It may be a good thing I'm still on the beta blockers because I may have blown a gasket otherwise.  Other than that she was fine.       

I think we are supposed to talk about scaring the crap out of him.  I think one way would be to dress as a female building inspector for TyBee Island and start walking around under his deck with a clipboard and a tape measure making tsk tsk sounds and shaking your head in regret.

• Heart 1

I think we are supposed to talk about scaring the crap out of him.  I think one way would be to dress as a female building inspector for TyBee Island and start walking around under his deck with a clipboard and a tape measure making tsk tsk sounds and shaking your head in regret.

That would just make me mad.  I'm going to post a planning commission ruling one of my friends went through last week.  It was ridiculous.