Happy Short Holiday Week....what are your plans?

petitepedal

TG the kids and I are going to NJ to see my mum, Friday is my regular day off.... Yay, Friday night I'm going to a concert with my kids, a few of my friends and a bunch of their friends... as the concert only starts at 9 and I predict a late night I took Saturday off..... yay me, I have three days off in a row!

Staying here in the hell that is SW Ohio.  Cooking dinner for seven.  Wednesday night is pie night: apple, pecan and pumpkin.  Thursday I'm making turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, two types of stuffing, candied carrots, green beans, sweet potato casserole and from scratch cloverleaf rolls.  For beverages I have bourbon, tequila and spiced rum.  Pinot grigio and a chardonney, American Beauty from Dogfish Head and apple cider.  But, the mother-in-law, who was coming over on Wednesday to spend the weekend with us and free up the sister-in-law so she can go up to Dayton to her in-laws for dinner, is now is the hospital with pneumonia.  I don't know if she'll be released by Thursday so I don't know what's happening yet.

Mon-Tues - Work from the office

Wed - Work from home

Thursday - I get to cook the turkey and stuffing.  Parents, daughters, grandkids and SIL's parents for afternoon Thanksgiving meal.  Steelers on in the evening so that's a given.

Fri - Friend needs someone to cut up a tree downed by last week's storms

Sat - Some electrical wiring work on the house to better connect a generator for the next storm.