My joints are achey and Florida sucks

Randomguy

I don't like the cold.  I guess this is why old people trade an interesting place to live for the hell that Florida is.  I wouldn't live in Florida, though, that place is a dump.  The only occassion that would have me live in Florida is if I would commit a crime and the sentence was to live in either FL or NJ, well, that is an easy one.  I would take a dump on NJ and go to Florida then, and possibly become a merman.

I don't like the cold.  I guess this is why old people trade an interesting place to live for the hell that Florida is.  I wouldn't live in Florida, though, that place is a dump.  The only occassion that would have me live in Florida is if I would commit a crime and the sentence was to live in either FL or NJ, well, that is an easy one.  I would take a dump on NJ and go to Florida then, and possibly become a merman.

I lived most of my life in Florida. I agree.

I lived most of my life in Florida. I agree.

It is the trashy-people capital of the east coast, with only a few people to try to bring the rest up to snuff.  Nevada is the western-side trashy people capital, based on the month I lived in Reno and all the visits to LV, along with the most boring cross-state drive other than TX.

It is the trashy-people capital of the east coast, with only a few people to try to bring the rest up to snuff.  Nevada is the western-side trashy people capital, based on the month I lived in Reno and all the visits to LV, along with the most boring cross-state drive other than TX.

you either visited Tampa, or the inner part of FL.

you either visited Tampa, or the inner part of FL.

I've lived in FL most of my life. There are few exceptions. I admit that I've never been to Miami, but I've been to many/most of the coastal cities. In the long run they aren't much different. It's easy to get a different impression if you only visit a short time, but if you have been to them much more you see a different picture.