For five years I have been doing the same thing...

Dottleshead

botto?

#wanker

...the artist formerly known as I-like-to-bike.  For a while I thought they only let him post in the Endlessly Entertaining Helment Thread. :) Then he started showing up all over the damn place.:(  I think i saw something by Botto a month or two ago, but he appears to be retired.

Well, BF has swapped insults for dictators.  Too bad.  This is what happens when you get moderators who are more interested in being moderators than in having a moderated forum.

I like our mods here.  They seem to have their heads on their shoulders.

Edited by maddmaxx
  • Heart 1

Well, BF has swapped insults for dictators.  Too bad.  This is what happens when you get moderators who are more interested in being moderators than in having a moderated forum.

Wrong thread.  This belongs in the joke thread.

I am a butthole.  It described both me and the location of my head.

Edited by jsharr
  • Heart 1

take the 50 top posters who have been active for more than four years, the core of BF. Give them access to the reported posts forum but don't give them any mod powers. Give them the ability to hire and fire the moderators instead. 

• Heart 2

Food is never offensive to me.  And that part about sharing, forget about it..................... you can have them both.

Damn it Kazoooooooooooooo.... I want to offend you.... not buddy up with you.  I'm becoming soft.  This won't play well in the bedroom w/ my wife.  Give me a morsel so I can get my testosterone levels up.