Happy SAturday!

petitepedal

I'll be spending the day rolling down the highway in a 130' long 34 wheel juggernaut. That is, whenever one of the trailers I'm waiting for gets here. It's currently stuck at Canadian customs about 30 miles away.

I've done a bit of bike riding around Appleton. Nice town. 

2heho8y.jpg

Edited by Rattlecan

Working. Was supposed to be out of this Godforsaken hole Tuesday night, then yesterday at noon. Got all the way to the room & was packing the last thing when my boss' boss called & asked that I go back.

Then the MFer called last night to tell me that b/c I'm salaried & all the reorg that's going on, he doesn't have a spot for me after this project. Way to instill loyalty & fealty.

MFer.

Working. Was supposed to be out of this Godforsaken hole Tuesday night, then yesterday at noon. Got all the way to the room & was packing the last thing when my boss' boss called & asked that I go back.

Then the MFer called last night to tell me that b/c I'm salaried & all the reorg that's going on, he doesn't have a spot for me after this project. Way to instill loyalty & fealty.

MFer.

:(

I spent the day with granddaughters.  WOLJ has a tradition after she survives a bout with cancer she goes to the mall and has two more holes poked in her head for ear rings.  She asked the seven year old granddaughter if she would help her pick out new ear rings.  I went along to keep the four year old under control.  My plan was to go kayaking today, that didn't happen.  Nana now has four ear rings in each ear, the girls were fascinated watching and of course they each had to have something from the store.  The four year old liked everything she saw and after we thought she had decided she would put it back and grab something else. They also had to get something for their little sister and something for mom.  We went to Dairy Queen for their $5 lunch and then home to swim in the pool and hot tub.

11951983_10153248150267762_3452733483490

The seven year old is a hoot to go shopping with.

• Heart 1