I'm hotter than Paige

Dottleshead

Both of you have to stop this as there's no saying where it will end.

This type of competition is unhealthy as well as being really juvenile and if you don't stop this very minute I'm going to tell both your mums. This reminds me of the time you had that competition as to who could wear the tightest underpants and we all know how that turned out. It's well past time you boys grew up and became sensible and mature individuals...... the sort who change their underwear regularly and would never goose elderly Nuns. It can be done boys and I offer myself as an example....though on second thoughts this may be invalid as I have bags of character whereas your good selves are singularly lacking in that regard.

Be aware that I carry a big stick as I'm held in high regard by SW and a word in his shell-like ear will bring down his terrible wrath about your miserable heads.

• Heart 1

Both of you have to stop this as there's no saying where it will end.

This type of competition is unhealthy as well as being really juvenile and if you don't stop this very minute I'm going to tell both your mums. This reminds me of the time you had that competition as to who could wear the tightest underpants and we all know how that turned out. It's well past time you boys grew up and became sensible and mature individuals...... the sort who change their underwear regularly and would never goose elderly Nuns. It can be done boys and I offer myself as an example....though on second thoughts this may be invalid as I have bags of character whereas your good selves are singularly lacking in that regard.

Be aware that I carry a big stick as I'm held in high regard by SW and a word in his shell-like ear will bring down his terrible wrath about your miserable heads.

...she started it.  She's always telling people that I'm the smart one and she's the pretty one, dad. I'm pretty, too. :)  #butshesastupidhead:P

Cheese, your stoic avatar suggests you are aggressive.  Any truth to that?

No, but time has passed me by. Would you care to go for a ride in the countryside in the Bentley? Of course you would. Albert, load up the pugs and a picnic lunch for our lovely guest. 

...she started it.  She's always telling people that I'm the smart one and she's the pretty one, dad. I'm pretty, too. :)  #butshesastupidhead:P

I keep telling you....there's nothing wrong with being plain or in your case,,...really ugly. I'd like to say that you make up for this by being intelligent.....I'd really like to say that.

Dottie.....well she's....she's different from other people and always has been. I worry about her becoming pregnant given her thing about Jockeys and men...but mostly about Jockeys.