Conflict of Interest

Dottleshead

If I become FB friends with mods on this site, does that mean I have to be extra careful in what I say or does that mean I get more freedom in letting it fly??  I'm actually thinking of de-friending someone of FB and then I thought of the potential impact here.  Should Facebook just simply die a slow death???

If I become FB friends with mods on this site, does that mean I have to be extra careful in what I say or does that mean I get more freedom in letting it fly??  I'm actually thinking of de-friending someone of FB and then I thought of the potential impact here.  Should Facebook just simply die a slow death???

Remember all the stuff at the old place that got you barred and banned?  Just don't do that here and you can have all the facebook friends you like.  Or that like you. :)

Edited by Wilbur

Good day, sir.  What's your /*handle*/ over there Sheep?  I apologize if I was an arse.  And do you really know this Gene fella?

Yes, I knew him before he died.  His art is displayed at several locations in town, and many are hanging at the vet office that we use for our critters.  I am from eastern Montana, and that is a hint to my 'handle' at the other forum.:D

I take some comfort in thinking that no matter the transgression that got Dotman banned, this was as nothing to the multitude of sins he committed on that forum, the least of which should have seen him stripped naked and consigned to the Great Big Burning Fire. 

I take some comfort in thinking that no matter the transgression that got Dotman banned, this was as nothing to the multitude of sins he committed on that forum, the least of which should have seen him stripped naked and consigned to the Great Big Burning Fire. 

I'm pretty sure you don't want to see me naked onbike.  Your Scottish crags would come crashing down.

...actually, I think you are correct in your surmise.   #iveseenthingsman