I got dumped today

Dirtyhip

My husband decided to take some runs by himself. Well, the first lift I had by myself I had a stage 1 clinger. This dude decided he was going to ride with me despite what I thought about it. He followed me down and then tried to buddy up with me. As I got in the line again he tried to get in line with me. I pulled an evasive manuever and stepped out of line.  After he had no choice but to load, I got back in line. At the top he was stalling and looking for me.  I stall and he finally leaves. I take the trail down. At the first fork he is stopped.  he waves and says sonething to me but I try to just ride as fast as I can through there and then pedaled as fast as I could and cornered like crazy. He never caught back up.

It was annoying.

My husband decided to take some runs by himself. Well, the first lift I had by myself I had a stage 1 clinger. This dude decided he was going to ride with me despite what I thought about it. He followed me down and then tried to buddy up with me. As I got in the line again he tried to get in line with me. I pulled an evasive manuever and stepped out of line.  After he had no choice but to load, I got back in line. At the top he was stalling and looking for me.  I stall and he finally leaves. I take the trail down. At the first fork he is stopped.  he waves and says sonething to me but I try to just ride as fast as I can through there and then pedaled as fast as I could and cornered like crazy. He never caught back up.

It was annoying.

...is this one of those waving threads that are so ubiquitous over in the "other" forum ?

• Heart 1