I rode my mt bike

SuzieQ

...I hope you realize we will need way more personal information to decide whether this guy is good enough for you.:huh:  #unlikely

However, I am happy he's getting you on your bike and out to the lake.:)  #waycool

here is what I have: he's my age, been divorced a long time, had other long term relationships, teaches history at a local college and government at a local ccollege. He has a good sense of humor and is easy to chat to and will be a fun friend :rolleyes: oh, and yes he gets me on my bike :)

• Heart 3

I think what Paige is getting at is -- how are his bedroom skills?  And when he asks this -- he doesn't give a really rip about him -- he want insight into your bedroom skills.  But don't fall for it!!

No need to thank me.  I'm just here to help.

...thanks a lot.  there goes any chance of working this into a bikini selfie, asshole.:angry:

• Heart 2

here is what I have: he's my age, been divorced a long time, had other long term relationships, teaches history at a local college and government at a local ccollege. He has a good sense of humor and is easy to chat to and will be a fun friend :rolleyes: oh, and yes he gets me on my bike :)

He sounds ghastly. :P

Edited by Randomguy