What drink for the party?

Randomguy

August 6th was RO, RW, and SoRW's birthday.  Some people were out of town, so RW and RW's sister decided to have a party at a later date, that date being next Saturday.  They proceded to invite some people to a cocktail bar close to here for the birthday, this being the style for NYC parties, mostly because people don't have apartments large enough to handle a crowd larger than 6 guests.  It all actually works out well - when you are done, you just vacate and there is no mess to clean or bodies to dispose of, so everybody wins.

Anyway, RW thought it would be fun to have the bar offer a special cocktail at the party, a cocktail of my design.  The problem is, I just don't want to do this.  First, it isn't my party, I want no focus on me.  Second, I know that the bar is going to have to serve bunches of folks quickly, and making a drink with 6 or more ingredients will be a pain in the ass for the bar, and it will just be a hassle.   This has me thinking punch.

Anyone have an idea for a nice summery punch?

Do RW  and/or SoRW have a favorite liquor/flavor etc?  Even though they've asked you to come up with a drink, the party is in their honor, so you may score some points if you base the drink on something they'd like or that relates to them.

2nd the Mojito's. The blood orange thing sounds cool, but, how would the citrus go with the mint?

Actually, quite good.  I had an excellent blood orange mojito down in San Antonio, two summers back.

There are multiple recipes on the Internet; many of them just use a blood orange instead of the liqueur.

Actually, quite good.  I had an excellent blood orange mojito down in San Antonio, two summers back.

There are multiple recipes on the Internet; many of them just use a blood orange instead of the liqueur.

Cool beans.