SWPSA

AirwickWithCheese

To: All New Members

Reason: Continued Misuse of the "Old Forum"

To Whom It May Concern:

Here at the Square Wheels Café, when we mention the old forum or reminiscence about the Mother Ship, etc, we are referring to the Love Forum. Continued misuse and longing for "the good old days at Trolls and Bananas" will not be tolerated. 

Please refrain from all associations of your psychotic past. Failure to adhere will result in immediate suspensions. 

Faithfully Yours,

Cheese 

CC @Krazy ™

• Heart 3

True, but specifically this longing for some den of iniquity at the 3rd rate bike forums must stop. Every morning we are subjected to yet another grand memory of this, and blah blah, blah. ......    rubbish. My stomach is in knots when I first come to the Café in the morning. 

To think this was once Wilbur's home?????   Page, dotman, sure, understandable. But loveable Wilbur? Now I've gone and made my stomach hurt again.    :(

Must stop 

True, but specifically this longing for some den of iniquity at the 3rd rate bike forums must stop. Every morning we are subjected to yet another grand memory of this, and blah blah, blah. ......    rubbish. My stomach is in knots when I first come to the Café in the morning. 

To think this was once Wilbur's home?????   Page, dotman, sure, understandable. But loveable Wilbur? Now I've gone and made my stomach hurt again.    :(

Must stop 

For what it is worth, I was also a member at the Love Forum.  I just hated the format so didn't post much.  

At least in the old forum junior moderators didn't mess around with their new found powers.  When they did they got fired.  Only senior moderators got to mess around with impunity.

:(

Krazy is a junior moderator. I'm a Moderator apprentice assistant. 

Edited by AirwickWithCheese
I misspoke. :(
  • Heart 1

To Whom It May Concern:

Here at the Square Wheels Café, when we mention the old forum or reminiscence about the Mother Ship, etc, we are referring to the Love Forum. Continued misuse and longing for "the good old days at Trolls and Bananas" will not be tolerated. 

Please refrain from all associations of your psychotic past. Failure to adhere will result in immediate suspensions. 

Faithfully Yours,

Cheese 

CC @Krazy ™

ERROR #450045: The user Krazy ™ did not approve the use of their name or the image for any of the following. Proper paperwork was not filled out asking permission to use said image or trademarked member name. 

To Whom It May Concern:

Faithfully Yours,

Cheese 

CC @Krazy ™

FLORENCE%20TIMES%20PALIN.jpg