Remember that guy who was a real popular singer in England but died in that automobile crash?

AirwickWithCheese

How do you feel about Harry Chapin;s auto accident?

A very sad day in my life. I was lucky enough to see him in concert before he died. I've since met his brothers and John Wallace. I still see Tom every time he come to town. I've had the pleasure of speaking to him several times. Super nice guy.

• Heart 1

...T Rex was never on my radar.  At the time we were listening to Motown, and more of the hippie druggie stuff from the West coast, like the Airplane.

Wow. That was the worst Midnight Special I've ever seen.   :(   That was not the video I was talking about.  

• 11 months later...
On 9/8/2015 at 9:18 AM, Kzoo said:

I had a beer one night with Todd Rundgren.

...I spent some time one day at the airline lost baggage office in Albuquerque NM with Canned heat, way back when they were still famous.  The airline lost all their instruments for their concert that night.:)

I was there because they had lost every god damn thing I owned at the time.:(

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...that's the addiction talking. :(

I don't mind listening to it again Sweetpants........it is boring it's true but I keep thinking that one of those times you'll come away with something worth hearing. Now I can hear a chorus of naysayers in the background sniggering away but I know you can do it....I think....probably....

• Heart 1