Is cheeseballs really a mod?

Dottleshead

Yes, and yes.  The avatar "thing" can no longer happen, I apologize for that.

http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/staff/

So looking at that org chart, does that mean that CheeseDoodles reports to Inspiration Bot?

And getting back the the OP, when did we vote on this?  If I missed the vote I'm going to be upset.  I wanted to be in on the kickbackes and corruption.

But I found out Kzoo is still higher up than me. :(    Pretty much equal to Jsharr on the Organizational Chart but I'm prohibited from discussing what I saw

CheeseNippers, I have worked hard here to be just one small ticky mark away from an excessive number of warning points.  I am not about to ruin 23 months and 10 days (but who's counting) of effort to except some half baked position from TheEvilOne just to get a plastic badge.  If your EvilBoss showed you a chart with my avatar on it, I'm sure it's not a SW org chart.

Edited by Kzoo
  • Heart 1

Sounds good.  There are so few females here, and most of them don't visit often.

DH, contact me if you'd like to bunk with AWWC.

who are you kidding? You know I saw what I saw. DH is essentially answerable only to you. That woman could tell you to bring the head of Jsharr the Butthole and you'd start slicing. 

I sense my days are numbered here.  AW and I have always argued in the past.  I was always right, and he was always 'Incorrect'.

This isn't a good idea.

However, if you make me a Moderator, all things will become equal.  I will naturally, require more security rights and administrative privileges than AW.

Make it happen.  Now.

#MeetMyDemands 

• Heart 1

...I hope it's not too often.  Even paranoids have enemies.:(

I sense my days are numbered here.  AW and I have always argued in the past.  I was always right, and he was always 'Incorrect'.

This isn't a good idea.

However, if you make me a Moderator, all things will become equal.  I will naturally, require more security rights and administrative privileges than AW.

Make it happen.  Now.

#MeetMyDemands 

...#forexample

I'm completely puzzled by this whole thing. I've been here for at least three whole weeks and I'm still not promoted. I mean it's not as if I don't have the right stuff so what's up Doc?

Is there some bias against foreigners I ask myself, or Heavens forbid against Scots? Nope....can't be that as our our sterling qualities are known throughout the civilised world and perhaps even the US. I need some answers folks.

I'm completely puzzled by this whole thing. I've been here for at least three whole weeks and I'm still not promoted. I mean it's not as if I don't have the right stuff so what's up Doc?

Is there some bias against foreigners I ask myself, or Heavens forbid against Scots? Nope....can't be that as our our sterling qualities are known throughout the civilised world and perhaps even the US. I need some answers folks.

I heard the EvilOne just the other day commenting about this.  He said, "Ferniers are bad, Scots the worst of the lot."  Yup, that's what he said.

I heard the EvilOne just the other day commenting about this.  He said, "Ferniers are bad, Scots the worst of the lot."  Yup, that's what he said.

I could feel in my water that that boy was not the full shilling. He made all sorts of promises to draw me into this forum and said Quote: "We need someone of your quality and intellect to save this forum from extinction". To my everlasting shame I believed him....it's devastating.

they haven't minted shillings since the 60's have they?

This is true but I'm an old person and this is an old saying my young fella.

My first earned money when I was around twelve or thirteen, was 10 shillings (50 pence in today's money) a week for delivering papers seven days a week, morning and night which added up to 35 hours a week. My mother gave me a shilling back and whatever tips I made which amounted to very little.

Nope,  no bias,  even people from Ireland,  like yourself,  may some day be a mod. 

I have one moreI am grooming,  then we will be full for a while.  

You beautify mushrooms as well? It's inspiring.

You are tempting fate here by inviting these degenerates into the fold. They will do really bad things and then you'll be sorry.

I worry about the wimminfolk.

• Heart 1