dotman, always remember

AirwickWithCheese

Just like with Wilbur and all the other sorry rejects, I gave you life on this forum and I can take it away. 

That is all. Now go make me a sandwich with cheese. 

You sound like you are reppressing him.  Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Isn't this where jsharrt comes in with a video?

You sound like you are reppressing him.  Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Isn't this where jsharrt comes in with a video?

I meant no offense to dotman. He has been here a year and has earned his stripes. 

[Edited]

:(

Edited by AirwickWithCheese

To be clear, and so that misunderstandings aren't intentionally allowed to grow, my humble opinion is the "old, new guys class" have been a wonderful addition. You guys berate each other with such passion that I sometimes get jealous. If I stepped out of line hoping to be included in your subset club, I apologize. 

• Heart 2

To be clear, and so that misunderstandings aren't intentionally allowed to grow, my humble opinion is the "old, new guys class" have been a wonderful addition. You guys berate each other with such passion that I sometimes get jealous. If I stepped out of line hoping to be included in your subset club, I apologize. 

Apology accepted.

#Sizzle

• Heart 1

I personally think the Old New Guys are, how do they say it, a bunch of buffoons.  Well maybe not Paige, and probably not DotGuy, and not OnBike, or Allen. but DaPig, you he's one of them.  

...you're with me, cheese. :)  If anybody fucks with you, I shall chastise them until they understand the error of their ways.  #theTongandeathgrip

• Heart 1

I personally think the Old New Guys are, how do they say it, a bunch of buffoons.  Well maybe not Paige, and probably not DotGuy, and not OnBike, or Allen. but DaPig, you he's one of them.  

Well you may think that and who am I to deny you, but you are wrong Sugarpants.

Paige and Dotman are most definitely Buffoons of the highest order and in fact glory in it. Try as I might to restrain their excesses I have yet to succeed, and while Paige goes on with his offensive leching over innocent, young women, the loathsome Dotman continues to insult all and sundry in his posts. I'm also pretty sure that he's the one sending me all those incontinence equipment catalogues.

• Heart 1