Results from my CX are in

Dirtyhip

They only list position.  I don't think I was too far back.  I had closed the gap on some girls, but they opened it back up towards the end of the race.

I hope you realize I'm not being critical, but rather being curious of how tight the competition was in your class. 

I've seen races where the winner is sandbagging, and competing below where they should, just to get the glory of winning. 

I hope you realize I'm not being critical, but rather being curious of how tight the competition was in your class. 

I've seen races where the winner is sandbagging, and competing below where they should, just to get the glory of winning. 

That's pretty sad.

Congrats on your finish DH.

That's pretty sad.

Congrats on your finish DH.

It's pretty common out here. I usually  race the open beginner class and there are always 10-20 guys in team kit who just kilt it.  It does make one wonder why these guys who are finishing 10 minutes ahead of the rest of the field are in this particular race but I don't sweat it.  

Nice job DH! You rock! 

• Heart 2

It's pretty common out here. I usually  race the open beginner class and there are always 10-20 guys in team kit who just kilt it.  It does make one wonder why these guys who are finishing 10 minutes ahead of the rest of the field are in this particular race but I don't sweat it.  

Nice job DH! You rock! 

Yeah, it is nice to race to win it but racing to be in it is the best part.