What if I were a mod?

Dirtyhip

lately anytime when I disagree with Wilbur or Page, they circle the wagons and attack. Sometimes another person that joined with them will chime in. 

It's getting very predictable. 

Easy fix.  We don't attack, although we may counter attack. Stop attacking people and the rest will cease the counter attacks.

• Heart 1

My interpretation of what a mod is suppose to do is that they monitor the discussions/posts and make sure no one is breaking any forum rules.

But this place is like Mayberry for the most part.  There just isn't all that much sheriffing needed.  

I am a sucker for a Mayberry reference. :)  Lowers my blood pressure instantly. :D

• Heart 1

life isn't a popularity contest. 

I don't kiss ass so that people will "like" my posts. 

It is sad that you consider relationship building as ass kissing.  

People like posts for various resons.  Maybe it is funny or they agree with the sentiment.  Rarely are negative or attack posts "liked".  Like I said dude, you are a funny guy.

do about what?

lately anytime when I disagree with Wilbur or Page, they circle the wagons and attack. Sometimes another person that joined with them will chime in. 

It's getting very predictable. 

I can't criticize their actions, because I haven't seen them do anything. 

Who makes the first attack is debatable lately. 

I've already stopped with the attacks, maybe you and your cronies should do the same. 

you have no fucking clue about the relationship DH and I have. 

You are a newb here, and DH doesn't need you to stick up for her. 

life isn't a popularity contest. 

I don't kiss ass so that people will "like" my posts. 

...are you like this in real life, too ?  :huh:  One of the classic characteristics of narcissistic personality disorder is this sort of instant assumption that anyone who disagrees with you is "the enemy".  It is so boringly predictable with you at this point that I don't even find it remarkable any more.  I offer this observation as a kindness.  It will not be taken as such, only as another attack.  Which is sad. :(

Anyway, I hope your football team does well for you.  I'll go back to ignoring you now, even though I find you impossible to completely ignore......like that bad crash on the freeway.  You know you shouldn't, but you look over there anyway as you drive past.  #sick 

• Heart 1

...are you like this in real life, too ?  :huh:  One of the classic characteristics of narcissistic personality disorder is this sort of instant assumption that anyone who disagrees with you is "the enemy".  It is so boringly predictable with you at this point that I don't even find it remarkable any more.  I offer this observation as a kindness.  It will not be taken as such, only as another attack.  Which is sad. :(

Anyway, I hope your football team does well for you.  I'll go back to ignoring you now, even though I find you impossible to completely ignore......like that bad crash on the freeway.  You know you shouldn't, but you look over there anyway as you drive past.  #sick 

thanks for your analysis 

AE3B7F5C-4387-4250-8704-1BE2EF0FE6D7_zps

While you bitches nip at each other like nasty little school girls, I'm going out for my mod-appointed hour of schralp!

Reported.  Inappropriate language. Sexist remarks and overtone and for taking a moderator seriously.  Oh, and because you sent us your crappy rain.

Edited by Wilbur

I actually had a friend of mine, who is an MD in Psychiatry, provide a brief assessment of our good friend.  Diagnosis: Sociopathic Personality Disorder with a twist of Antisocial Personality Disorder.  

I simply couldn't believe my friend's assessment.  I said, "Hell to the no!  He is a vibrant and upstanding citizen who pays in more than he takes!  He's a kind and gentle soul, capable of empathy (negating the Sociopathic assement) and he's an all around swell guy!".  Well folks, that did Couch in.  My friend had me committed to a local insane asylum that day!  He said I was clearly delusional!

While in the "Hospital", I made three brown belts and 15 ashtrays.  I became pretty proficient at it too!

#Fluoxetine   

• Heart 2