What if I were a mod?

Dirtyhip

I actually had a friend of mine, who is an MD in Psychiatry, provide a brief assessment of our good friend.  Diagnosis: Sociopathic Personality Disorder with a twist of Antisocial Personality Disorder.  

I simply couldn't believe my friend's assessment.  I said, "Hell to the no!  He is a vibrant and upstanding citizen who pays in more than he takes!  He's a kind and gentle soul, capable of empathy (negating the Sociopathic assement) and he's an all around swell guy!".  Well folks, that did Couch in.  My friend had me committed to a local insane asylum that day!  He said I was clearly delusional!

While in the "Hospital", I made three brown belts and 15 ashtrays.  I became pretty proficient at it too!

#Fluoxetine   

You should really cut down on your use of the exclamation point. 

I'm ok with that.  It won't show up in the activity stream or search engines.  People can kill each other in there.  I hope to never have to moderate that section.

The P&R forum is one of my favorite things about the place:  because it exists, I don't have to see it.  Life's too short.

I'm ok with that.  It won't show up in the activity stream or search engines.  People can kill each other in there.  I hope to never have to moderate that section.

I for one am going to spend more time in there. That said, it is like some abandoned house with the wind blowing through broken windows.

I for one am going to spend more time in there. That said, it is like some abandoned house with the wind blowing through broken windows.

...I don't even know how you get in.  Do you break another window, or something ?  I'm not sure it would be enjoyable without some of the genuinely clueless from that "other place." :(

...I don't even know how you get in.  Do you break another window, or something ?  I'm not sure it would be enjoyable without some of the genuinely clueless from that "other place." :(

You should come in as there's only me there and I need a foil that says stupid things so that I can make devastating replies. It's hard to be brilliant when talking to ones self.

• Heart 1