Should Bosox be a Moderator as well?

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

DH?  Why DH?  

I fear there are too many moderators, and too many moderators will cause trouble.  I also think being a moderator will make some post a little differently, and be more likely to be uppity and banny.

Not that she and AWWC won't be good moderators, that is.  Just wondering why we are adding more?

Personally, I'm glad people volunteer to be mods.  The more, the merrier.  Not a job I would ever want.   :)

This

But DH.... she's like....... a woman.......... she should be holding someone's beer when she's not making a sandwich.

Oh, wait, maybe i'm not allowed to say that any more.

DH has my vote of confidence.  She might just be the most level headed person here (excepting Maud Dib)

So far, no one has volunteered.  I approached (internetly speaking) each one and asked.

For now we have all the moderators we need.

I really appreciate the help I get from the moderators.

I'm afraid that you don't get it.

You should ask me anyway. The whole point is I get to turn you down and then tell everyone on the forum about it......I mean I wouldn't want to actually do the job...I'm too nice.

@onbike1939 would you please consider being a moderator?  I fear for our survival without you wit, charm and upper-crust character.

Are you completely mad?

This suggestion is so out of the box that I'm not even going to let you down gently. No Siree...nothing would ever induce me to do such a thing and I think less of you for asking.

• Heart 1

I think it would make good sense to have a European moderator.  He/she could moderate in the wee hours of the morning (morning over there) when all of our American moderators are sleeping.   :) 

Now I know you to be a man of exquisite good sense but you miss the point. By adopting your suggestion you raise the whole tone of the forum...I mean can you visualise it? Can you see me posting elegantly phrased rebukes and politely phrased bannings while sitting here in my silk smoking jacket with my hanky tucked up my sleeve.......the forum would be propelled to a higher stratum.