Hey RG, why are you so awesome??

Dottleshead

Yeah I just said that.  No I don't want into your pants.  Yes, we need more randomness.

You really are a shameless hussy....I mean I thought that Pagey sweetpants was bad but you really do take the biscuit with your pandering.

Be more like me....more manly and proud. It pays dividends you know.....people adore me...honestly.

• Heart 1

I haven't been able to get a good picture of her recently for some reason.  Not sure if I posted this one yet, she was making a funny face.

pouty.JPG

Kzoo approves of this photo.  I love how her top and her shoes match the 2 colors of the flowers in the immediate background.  She has good taste.

• Heart 1

Kzoo approves of this photo.  I love how her top and her shoes match the 2 colors of the flowers in the immediate background.  She has good taste.

She is fussy lately, she went to the bigger kid's daycare starting yesterday, she actually didn't want me to leave this morning when I dropped her off.

Is some 4yo bullying her?

It is too soon for bullying of any sort, but she has buddies there.  The first daycare pushes them upstream to the bigger kids daycare when they hit a certain level of development, sometime between 2 and 3 years old, so she knows half a dozen of the players there as they have moved up first, and RO just turned 2 last month.

Edited by Randomguy