Ok, "The Princess Bride" was not that good of a movie

Randomguy

I enjoyed it because I like the characters, well, except for Princess Buttercup, who never smiles and is a pain in the ass.  But, like most comedies, it fizzles at the halfway point, and the Billy Crystal character just ruins it.  The first half is really good, though, and it is so quotable, that is the problem.

Okay, you're full of crap on this one.  Plenty of times you're right, but this is not one of them.

Be careful that you don't get eaten by a ROUS.  You know they exist.  And three words...Andre the Giant.

Oh, and swords. "To the DEATH!!!" No! TO THE PAIN!!!

fezzik.jpg

• Heart 1

Okay, you're full of crap on this one.  Plenty of times you're right, but this is not one of them.

Be careful that you don't get eaten by a ROUS.  You know they exist.  And three words...Andre the Giant.

Oh, and swords. "To the DEATH!!!" No! TO THE PAIN!!!

fezzik.jpg

I do like the characters a great deal, with the two exceptions I mentioned.  Even the evil guys are great for their roles.  I wish it continued on being like the first half.

Besides, it has great quotes.

Westley: "There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  It would be a pity to damage yours."

Westley: Why won't my arms move? Fezzik: You've been mostly-dead all day.

Buttercup: You mock my pain. Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Inigo Montoya: I could give you my word as a Spaniard.  Man in Black: No good. I've known too many Spaniards.