Just wth is jsharrt?

Randomguy

That right there is why he left - you made fun of his name.

Ah, it's with endearment though.  Plus he owns the hammer.  I can get pounded at anytime.  I just don't believe you Kazabooboo.

Ah, it's with endearment though.  Plus he owns the hammer.  I can get pounded at anytime.  I just don't believe you Kazabooboo.

Neither do I.  No one has hassled Jfarrt more than me and he never send his Texas Range friends to knock on my door.

Neither do I.  No one has hassled Jfarrt more than me and he never send his Texas Range friends to knock on my door.

Good to know.  I've got quite a bit of playroom with him then.  The leash grows!

I love jsharr in a manly-man kind of way, and I am even willing to go somewhere near the Richardson Bike Mart in order to roust him from his induced coma.

Btw, shouldn't this topic be pinned?

Maybe we could get it pinned is we had a mod here.  Do we need to make someone else a mod so we can get things done around here?  I nominate BoSox.

• Like 1

Cheese seems to have left about the same time.  Where is my dirigible? I left it on the front lawn.

Wilbur, you've been insinuating that it could be the end of cheese.  What about the jsharr??