The thank you letter...

Randomguy

Dude, thank you for your time.  Together were going to kick ass and lift nifty company to a whole new playing field.

It is pretty blah so far.

It was great talking with you again yesterday, I am really excited to come out and meet you in person.  I will see you on September 28th at 11:00, please let me know if you have any questions I can answer for you before we meet.

Hey Buddy, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to sit down with me.  Hope I answered your questions that you had.  If you come up with any other questions or need any more information please don't hesitate to call.  I am really looking forward to banging some blow and snorting some hookers on September 28th after you offer me the job.

• Heart 1

Hey Buddy, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to sit down with me.  Hope I answered your questions that you had.  If you come up with any other questions or need any more information please don't hesitate to call.  I am really looking forward to banging some blow and snorting some hookers on September 28th after you offer me the job.

I will get this job, I know it.  They may not know it yet, but I think they suspect.  

Truly awesome.

• Heart 1

Winnah, winnah, chicken dinnah!!!!

I stuck with the original and got a nice reply, even thanking me for looking them up!  All I have to do now is not blow it when I get there, but I am good in those situations.

• Heart 1