The weekend starts tomorrow! Plans?

petitepedal

I need to return the wrench I borrowed last weekend  :whistle:  I plan to get my bike rack off the car (the car needs a good wash and they don't like bike racks..or so I have been told)...I also need to wash clothes and pick out my wardrobe for Seattle...Yay...3.5 days of work before VACATION.....  Looking forward to meeting Dotman & KT....KT & QT will be hosting me and a fun time will be had by all.  I have picked up doggie treats for Mickey.

• Heart 2

I think rain follows Petite around when she is on vacation.  A year ago it rained when she was here. 

I start vacation either Saturday of after Saturday.  We are scheduled to work but because I have the next two weeks off I am not required to work Saturday.  They are calling for rain, I'm thinking I might just take the time and a half pay and start vacation on Sunday.  I plan on doing some riding and some kayaking next week.  I'm driving out to meet up with a forumite for a two day ride next Friday. The following weekend I am going to Virginia to visit my sister in law.  I plan on getting in a lot of miles if I don't get a honeydew list that messes with it.  My wife is working both weeks all but maybe one or two days to go see her sister.

• Heart 1

Looking forward to having you Petite.  Unfortunately I'm not sure if the weather is going to cooperate.  It's awesome here right now but I've heard rain may be moving in?  I better double check.

Rain in Seattle?  Alert the press!

AND TELL THAT BASTARD KT TO GET HIS ASS BACK HERE!

(Didn't mean to yell, but what the heck - hit the caps lock - maybe it was a Freudian slip.)

And please pet Mickey for me. :)

Edited by The Inedible Bulk
  • Heart 1

Busy weekend planned.

My wife has been in Halifax all week to spend some time with our new grandson.Picking her up at the airport Saturday around 10:30.

My previous wife and I were long term foster parents to a young man who turned 30 yesterday. Will be attending a surprise party for him in the afternoon.

Another surprise party on Sunday for my sister in law who turns 50.

Probably won't be much bike riding.

Looks like it is still shorts weather in Seattle...and there are place in WA that need rain...I will not complain...however I could write a letter to the board of tourism...they say September is the BEST month to visit Seattle.

Looks like it is still shorts weather in Seattle...and there are place in WA that need rain...I will not complain...however I could write a letter to the board of tourism...they say September is the BEST month to visit Seattle.

I think rain follows Petite around when she is on vacation.  A year ago it rained when she was here. 

I start vacation either Saturday of after Saturday.  We are scheduled to work but because I have the next two weeks off I am not required to work Saturday.  They are calling for rain, I'm thinking I might just take the time and a half pay and start vacation on Sunday.  I plan on doing some riding and some kayaking next week.  I'm driving out to meet up with a forumite for a two day ride next Friday. The following weekend I am going to Virginia to visit my sister in law.  I plan on getting in a lot of miles if I don't get a honeydew list that messes with it.  My wife is working both weeks all but maybe one or two days to go see her sister.

Where in VA will you be LJ?  We're driving to Harrisonburg on Friday, 9/18 and staying in Sterling, near Dulles, on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, I'm riding the backroads century in Shepherdstown WV.  Driving back on Monday.

And they felt so strongly about it they said it twice.

Where in VA will you be LJ?  We're driving to Harrisonburg on Friday, 9/18 and staying in Sterling, near Dulles, on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, I'm riding the backroads century in Shepherdstown WV.  Driving back on Monday.

I will be in Williamsburg Sept.24th thru 27th, I will be doing Bike Michiana with Digital Photographer Sept 18 thru 20 in Michigan and Indiana.  That backroads century sounded like fun, already had the other ride scheduled.  I see they sold out the backroads ride, 2,500 riders.  Watch out for cops, I hear that wrote up riders that didn't stop for stop signs etc. last year.

65 mile charity ride tomorrow...then I organize my garage. Sunday will be some mountain biking and then I have to take apart my Riv Sam Hillborne and pack the frame to ship to the person who bought it. 

Btw, what is the best way to ship a frame set...ups, usps, fed ex?

Rain in Seattle?  Alert the press!

AND TELL THAT BASTARD KT TO GET HIS ASS BACK HERE!

(Didn't mean to yell, but what the heck - hit the caps lock - maybe it was a Freudian slip.)

And please pet Mickey for me. :)

We've had very little rain for 6 months.  And those fires I was talking about earlier?  They're still burning.

65 mile charity ride tomorrow...then I organize my garage. Sunday will be some mountain biking and then I have to take apart my Riv Sam Hillborne and pack the frame to ship to the person who bought it. 

Btw, what is the best way to ship a frame set...ups, usps, fed ex?

I don't know but my friend just sent one to Denver from Seattle and went to a LBS and found a shipping box they were handing out for free.  So if you need packing stuff -- consider going to them for it.

You're welcome to visit.  I don't mind too much, but with the weed whacking and mowing it takes a few hours.  I have about an acre of grass / weeds to mow.

I have experience with this.  I grew up on 7/8 of an acre.  We did have a riding lawn mower for half of it -- but the rest had to be pushed or whacked.