WOW there is a new cooking line up on PBS

petitepedal

I turned to PBS earlier this AM because NBC went to cartoons and I ditched the inside antenna and went back to the rooftop one...and my best reception is NBC or the 4 PBS stations...

Anyway...looks like they have ditched some of the traditional cooking shows that just break down a recipe...and have put more shows like "A chef's Life" you get personal with the chef...with some cooking..but not the actual recipe breakdown sort of thing.....

I have never had cable Bulk....you are not the only frugal person in this forum....but I had purchased an indoor antenna because our cheap ass condo would rather spend $50,000 on a patio...instead of a couple hundred to get our antenna and amplifier system working a little better...The indoor thing works...somewhat..but I miss on of the PBS stations no matter what I do ...and every time I change a station...I have to get up and mess with the damn thing...I do miss CBS & ABC but on occasion they do come in on our regular antenna...just usually not when there is a show I want to watch...