Sunday is here. Which NFL game interests you most?

Former member

I'll be watching the Ravens - Broncos game.  Lots of interest to see how this edition of the Ravens looks and how well Peyton will play in the new "system".

Sadly that game cannot be shown here because the Cardinals will be playing at that time.

In AZ we have KC@Houston, New Orleans@AZ, and NYG@Dallass

I can't believe CBS is showing the Chiefs/Texans game, and that Fox doesn't have an early game today.

Sadly that game cannot be shown here because the Cardinals will be playing at that time.

In AZ we have KC@Houston, New Orleans@AZ, and NYG@Dallass

I can't believe CBS is showing the Chiefs/Texans game, and that Fox doesn't have an early game today.

You get a whole different schedule than we do.  We have Dolphins-Redskins followed by Ravens-Broncos on CBS, and Packers-Bears on Fox. 

• Heart 1

That sucks. 2 teams that they show every week.

Are either "your team"?

Being in Virginia, most people here root for the Redskins.  I do some, but they were never "my" team.  I grew up a rabid Baltimore Colts fan and then the suckass owner moved out in the middle of the night.  I have come to accept the Ravens as "my team" even though they can never replace the Colts, IMO.  Johnny Unitas, Raymond Berry, Tom Matte, Lenny Moore, et al.  

Being in Virginia, most people here root for the Redskins.  I do some, but they were never "my" team.  I grew up a rabid Baltimore Colts fan and then the suckass owner moved out in the middle of the night.  I have come to accept the Ravens as "my team" even though they can never replace the Colts, IMO.  Johnny Unitas, Raymond Berry, Tom Matte, Lenny Moore, et al.  

the Broncos/Ravens game should be interesting. I wonder if Manning's arm is a noodle like many analysts are reporting. 

I was busy watching the Floyd's Knobs Fusion play the Dynasty from Jeffersonville.  This was the semi- championship.  The Fusion was down 6-1 in the first, letting a few throws get away from them.  But they battled back with a monster second inning only to lose by 2 with a score of 12-10.  It was a heartbreaker.  But the catcher for the Fusion was super-cute.

5BC36923-095D-4BC5-98B5-2C272CFB2262.png

• Heart 2

Sox, help us out here.  With your incredible knowledge of the NFL, can you provide for us a list of those players/coaches that aren't either a dope, a fool, or an idiot?  I'm sure your list is quite small.

Watch the last 3 minutes of the Cowboys/Giants game and you'll see why he is a dope. 

Dad and I were watching the game last night, and noticed his poor clock management. 

Manning spoke about it after the game, and admitted it was a huge mistake. 

If Eli's throwing the ball away is inexplicable then I don't know what you call this.  I really have a hard time believing any NFL coach told him not to score in that situation.  If you don't think your defense can hold a 10-point lead with 2:00 left then there are bigger problems.

But really, what it boils down to is that the Giants lost so I'm happy. :P

• Heart 1