Had a second date with CA man

SuzieQ

He goes back to CA on Saturday, the first OKC date that I went cycling with keeps texting me, and I have an old long lost "friend" coming to visit from CO on Thursday.  It seems men are complicating my life lol

WOW... you have became quite the dater! 

...of course they are.  You're gorgeous, fit, and a person of conscience and integrity.:)  If you think it's complicated now, wait until you decide to start sleeping with them.:mellow:

I don't think there will be a them when it comes to sleeping :whistle:

• Heart 2

No, but things are progressing nicely. I'm 40, I'm not into the immediate bang.

...so this old bull and the young stud bull are standing up on top of a hill, looking down at some cute heifers, and the young stud bull says, "Let's run down there and screw us a few of those cows down there." The old bull looks at him, chews some cud reflectively, pauses for a moment, then says, " You go on ahead, I think I'll just stroll on down and screw them all."  

...so this old bull and the young stud bull are standing up on top of a hill, looking down at some cute heifers, and the young stud bull says, "Let's run down there and screw us a few of those cows down there." The old bull looks at him, chews some cud reflectively, pauses for a moment, then says, " You go on ahead, I think I'll just stroll on down and screw them all."  

At 18 that's all I wanted. Now I want a degree, good job, nest egg, and a portfolio so I can retire early and drink and ride :)t

Edited by bikeman564™
  • Heart 1

Depends.  We are sometimes held in check because of the effects of testosterone.  Once that subsides, we become more of our true selves, which may not be all that pretty.   :(

...I'm kind of an asshole, but I still think I'm pretty. :) I think that all goes out the window once Depends enter the picture, though. :(

• Heart 1