I'll probably get a lecture today.

tybeegb

Annual dermatologist appointment this morning.  Lady doctor.  Strip down to the underwear.  Uh-oh.  I have been out in the sun all summer, frequently out on the dock reading.  I am pretty tan, except for the nether regions.  She on the other hand practices what she preaches and is white as a ghost.  I hate being lectured, but I do take this appointment seriously, and I do like to be in the sunshine without all of that SPF crap all over me.  PBR and sunshine.  My Achilles heels.  :whistle:  

• Heart 2

Annual dermatologist appointment this morning.  Lady doctor.  Strip down to the underwear.  Uh-oh.  I have been out in the sun all summer, frequently out on the dock reading.  I am pretty tan, except for the nether regions.  She on the other hand practices what she preaches and is white as a ghost.  I hate being lectured, but I do take this appointment seriously, and I do like to be in the sunshine without all of that SPF crap all over me.  PBR and sunshine.  My Achilles heels.  :whistle:  

I've had parts removed because of skin cancer caused by that sunshine from the years that I'd spend days at the track cooking on the asphault griddle.  I'm a lot more careful these days.  I don't sit in the sun on purpose any more.  Even most of my riding is in the trees so I don't pick up burns from biking either.

Good luck at not yelled at... and for next year...... fully nude sunbathing.. It will not let her see your tan lines, and you can get away with being so tan :) 

next year you can tell her you changed nationalities.  Now you identify as hispanic. 

i was on some immune suppresent drugs. It actually hurt to be uncovered in the sun

I am pretty tan, except for the nether regions.  She on the other hand

We need too much information on this doctor visit.  Especially if she decides to employ not only the other hand, but both hands.

But more than anything else, we need information so we can make our own appointments with such a skilled physician.

I was in to see my dermatologist this summer when I had something going on in my ear.  She said it was just a pre-cancerous condition and she zapped it with liquid nitrogen.  While she had it out she went around and zapped a bunch of other places on my body, one on the end of my nose.  I'm not sure if she really saw something going on or if she was just having some fun with an old guy.  She was hot. I still have my regular six month check up next month.  I have used a crapton of sunblock this year and I don't have any tan lines so I shouldn't get the lecture.

• Heart 1

It wasn't too bad.  I'm standing there in my underwear and she looks at me and says "I see you're working out.  Have you been swimming a lot?  Using your sunscreen?"  To all of which I answered "Kinda."  She let it go at that.  And, nothing but some barnacles that aren't a problem.  I'll see her again next year.

And P8, she's not hot but her assistant is easy to look at.  :P 

• Heart 3

It wasn't too bad.  I'm standing there in my underwear and she looks at me and says "I see you're working out.  Have you been swimming a lot?  Using your sunscreen?"  To all of which I answered "Kinda."  She let it go at that.  And, nothing but some barnacles that aren't a problem.  I'll see her again next year.

And P8, she's not hot but her assistant is easy to look at.  :P 

The assistants do most of the work anyway.  My dermatologist sees people the first time and then passes them off on an assistant the rest of the time.  I have had assistants cut out cancers and stitch me up and I've had them zap me with the liquid nitrogen.  Who needs a doctor?

• Heart 1