New Policy

Square Wheels

Cliffsnotes - He and BoSox were bad.  They got a time out from TheEvilOne. They came back.  They fought again.  He got tired of it a left.

Nate should come back.  I loved his stories.  I think a lot of his bad behavior was fueled by living in Pennsylvania.  That place will drive you crazy.

#Sizzle

• Heart 1

Same.  I didn't take his antics seriously.

He was pretty dramatic.  I think that's what attracted me to him.

If you look past his bizarre exterior, inside is a clever man painting a picture of his world via an internet forum.  The picture, while sometimes disturbing, is vivid and full of color.

#Sizzle

Ohio is a magical dreamworld, filled with unicorns and completely empty of PRI.  Just ask Old#7, he loves Ohio!

Ohio blows.  The only good thing about Ohio is Columbus and Skyline Chili.  And both of those things are not in Cleveland.

#Truth

• Heart 1

He is not a racist in real life, although that quote paints a picture out of context of the character solely when he talked about Obama.

Possibly, but he did it often, and he was asked not to.  I find it hard to believe he's not a racist.  I suspect all of us are, but most of us have enough class to be polite about it.  Nate had none.

Possibly, but he did it often, and he was asked not to.  I find it hard to believe he's not a racist.  I suspect all of us are, but most of us have enough class to be polite about it.  Nate had none.

In the LF, he never said anything racist (that I can remember), and I know he has had interesting life experience (hobnobbing with lots of black folks in particular), and he spoke with affection about that time as a musician.  I also know that on the LF, he self-identified as a democrat on a number of occasions, but with religious views that skew more regressive.  Over here, he played much more of a character/type, and only rarely appeared as himself.

He liked to rile over here, and played more to that as he perceived others coming down after him.  If you looked for playfulness in his posts, you could find it, but some didn't read between the lines and got upset.

Edited by Randomguy
  • Heart 2

In the LF, he never said anything racist (that I can remember), and I know he has had interesting life experience (hobnobbing with lots of black folks in particular), and he spoke with affection about that time as a musician.  I also know that on the LF, he self-identified as a democrat on a number of occasions, but with religious views that skew more regressive.  Over here, he played much more of a character/type, and only rarely appeared as himself.

He liked to rile over here, and played more to that as he perceived others coming down after him.  If you looked for playfulness in his posts, you could find it, but some didn't read between the lines and got upset.

At the LF he would have been banned on the first day.  In the past I was far to tolerant of poor behaviour and people hung on for weeks or months.  That is no more.  We have rules, only a few, but rules.  Everyone will follow them.

Yeah, Nate was very much playing a character and rarely dropped out of character.