Forum members I miss the mostest!

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

Here is the list:

KT - He was awesome.  He knew a lot about Coffee.  He also had a great grasp of style.

Nate - He had great stories!  Especially stories about getting stung by bees.

Charlie Burgh -  I really don't miss this guy.  However, he drove a very nice Minivan.

Pile - His brief stay here was awesome.  The man KNOWS Hockey.  

Wilbur - I generally don't trust Canadians but this guy was a good dude.  He knew stuff.

Olas - He was just an all around great guy.  Caring would be the word I would use to describe him, if I used that word.

Mr Beans - He was a great inspiration.  That man knew how to ride!

Cheese -  Cheese never meant noone no harm.  He was kinda like the Duke boys but not really.  He liked them foreign cars.

Jsharr -  I just love the man.  You know what I mean?

Jerry Garcia - I still don't understand why he was banned.  He seemed okay.  I knew he and I had our differences but hey, he always respected my opinion!

If I've missed anyone here, my apologies.  

#Sizzle

I've asked several times and none of you jerks are nice enough to answer my question.  I will ask it one more time and I demand an answer or I start submitting ignore PMs to TheEvilOne...

Why did KT leave?  I was gone for a couple days and next thing I realized, he was missing.

Its a multiple choice question with each answer being the same.  I am sure you can figure this out even being a Stoolers fan.

I have my suspicions but it looks like no one wants to reveal the answer.

AND it is not multiple choice.  It's an essay question and the answer is to be no less that 385 words in length.

It's an essay question and the answer is to be no less that 385 words in length.

Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib 

Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib 

Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib Muad Dib did it

• Heart 2

...you will miss me when I'm gone, but that's always the way, isn't it ?  #lovetheone_yourewith

Honestly, I know very little about you.  I appreciate you though.  

I picture you as some super hot chick.  Natural beauty, actually.  Not one of those Kim Kardashian hot type chicks.  Perhaps a light skinned red head with cherry blonde hair.  You know, they type of girl you would take home to mom, to prove you are not into doods.

Or, you look like my old co-worker Bob.  Everyone loves Bob.

#Sizzle

• Heart 2

Honestly, I know very little about you.  I appreciate you though.  

I picture you as some super hot chick.  Natural beauty, actually.  Not one of those Kim Kardashian hot type chicks.  Perhaps a light skinned red head with cherry blonde hair.  You know, they type of girl you would take home to mom, to prove you are not into doods.

Or, you look like my old co-worker Bob.  Everyone loves Bob.

#Sizzle

...I think the most important thing is that if you get a couple of drinks in me, I put out.:)

Mr Beanz left after he talked about killing my Dad, and raping my mother. 

He's a nice guy though. 

maybe so, but I have reached out to him. We are over it. 

People get heated, say things that they regret. 

Beanz and I are over it. 

If you and Beanz are over it and you have reconciled, then why would you post the first quote ^  which is highly inflammatory, degrading and ridiculing of Beanz?

I'm glad you and Beanz are buds now, because it might have gotten really nasty otherwise.   :wacko:

• Heart 1

Am I hurting your feelings?  You can always become a Browns fan.

Did you see how ugly those uniforms were they had on Sunday?  Only the Steeler's bumblebee throwbacks and the Pats old Tony Eason era uni's are uglier.  OK throw in the orange Tampa uniforms. 

I would gouge out a eye before rooting for the Browns.

Edited by Kzoo