What should I pack?

petitepedal

Do not take an umbrella. PNWr's look down on umbrellas. It's 5 days. so it will rain/sprinkle/shower/mist during at least one of those days. take a Gore tex jacket and shorts w/a pair of hiking boots. That is the Seattle/Portland uniform.

unless you are a hipster. then bring your fixie. and mouchstache

• Heart 2

What I pack is often determined by if I can wash and dry clothes while traveling. For me it is a few pairs of jeans and denim shirts and underwear, and a jacket or wool pull over. Then there are at least 3 bags of camera equipment.  That is why I usually drive instead of flying.:P

What should you pack?  How tight is your clothing?  What type area?  Will you be carrying a bag?  What are your options?

For me, I almost always pack my .45 Sig.  I used to have a small .380 that I would pack but I hated the trigger pull.  I am looking for a nice, cheap single stack 9 mm to pack as my daily carry as the .45 is too big during the summer months.  My wife has a little .380 that she packs.  Of course I had it dura coated in pink.  As many homes as she goes in for her job, I wanted her to have some protection.  

What I pack is often determined by if I can wash and dry clothes while traveling. For me it is a few pairs of jeans and denim shirts and underwear, and a jacket or wool pull over. Then there are at least 3 bags of camera equipment.  That is why I usually drive instead of flying.:P

same here for me. Pack the camera gear first and then shove my clothes in the spaces.

What should you pack?  How tight is your clothing?  What type area?  Will you be carrying a bag?  What are your options?

For me, I almost always pack my .45 Sig.  I used to have a small .380 that I would pack but I hated the trigger pull.  I am looking for a nice, cheap single stack 9 mm to pack as my daily carry as the .45 is too big during the summer months.  My wife has a little .380 that she packs.  Of course I had it dura coated in pink.  As many homes as she goes in for her job, I wanted her to have some protection.  

This is why when the Zombie Apocolypse hits, I am not going anywhere near the States.  Not only will there be a ba-zillion zombies, but they'll be armed.

This fact would make "The Walking Dead" a more exciting show though.