American Ninja Warrior

Parr8hed

Watch last night?  It was pretty dope.

yessir.  I really felt like this was the year someone would finally break through.  But I felt that last year too, so who knows.  I was really caught up in it - I liked how free-form it became, with wives and girlfriends running up onto the "stage" to give hugs and everything.  Couldn't have asked for a more dramatic finish.  I don't think I could climb a 75-foot rope if you gave me 30 days, much less 30 minutes.

All the other contestants screaming and cheering for those on the course is really something.  Great stuff.

We were going to let the kids stay up to watch it, until we realized the show ran till 11.  Hopefully they can watch it online today because I can't wait to talk about it with them. :D

yessir.  I really felt like this was the year someone would finally break through.  But I felt that last year too, so who knows.  I was really caught up in it - I liked how free-form it became, with wives and girlfriends running up onto the "stage" to give hugs and everything.  Couldn't have asked for a more dramatic finish.  I don't think I could climb a 75-foot rope if you gave me 30 days, much less 30 minutes.

All the other contestants screaming and cheering for those on the course is really something.  Great stuff.

We were going to let the kids stay up to watch it, until we realized the show ran till 11.  Hopefully they can watch it online today because I can't wait to talk about it with them. :D

I DVR'd it to let the rugrats watch.

• Heart 1

I DVR'd it to let the rugrats watch.

Someday we'll enter the 21st century and get one of those.  We have relied on On Demand but it won't let us fast-forward which makes it tough when they've seen the first two hours.  (Not that they won't gladly watch it again anyway)

Nathan has been stacking two couch cushions in the hallway, then "spider climbing", dropping onto the cushions and jumping back up again.  He sticks it every time. :D

• Heart 1

Someday we'll enter the 21st century and get one of those.  We have relied on On Demand but it won't let us fast-forward which makes it tough when they've seen the first two hours.  (Not that they won't gladly watch it again anyway)

Nathan has been stacking two couch cushions in the hallway, then "spider climbing", dropping onto the cushions and jumping back up again.  He sticks it every time. :D

That's awesome!

This was the first season I'd ever watched it, and I couldn't believe NBC could pull off a reality contest for 6 years without ever paying any prize money.   I felt bad for Jeff Britten, but I don't see how any of them did any of those rounds.

I totally intended to watch it. I saw the rock climber guy mocking the course a few weeks back and was waiting to see him probably DO it. Then we started watching football, and I totally forgot. Noooooo!!!  Well, I saw his run today. Bummer I missed it last night, but at least it ended up well. 

I watched about half an hour.  :(  I didn't get to bed until 3am the night before, so I fell asleep at 8:00 last night.

I think that the latest we have been up is about 9:30 this whole week.  I did stay up to watch ANW but that is the only late night for me.

I totally intended to watch it. I saw the rock climber guy mocking the course a few weeks back and was waiting to see him probably DO it. Then we started watching football, and I totally forgot. Noooooo!!!  Well, I saw his run today. Bummer I missed it last night, but at least it ended up well. 

I said all along, if he can stay out of trouble on stages 1 & 2 that he would kill stages 3&4.

I ended up watching the last hour again last night.  Even though I know what's going to happen it's still compelling.  My son wasn't feeling well but we let our daughter stay up.  Now she has to keep the secret too, until he sees it.

I still can't believe Joe Moravsky biffed on that cliffhanger obstacle.  Trying to make a 180 turn in the air just seems silly when you have an opportunity to do that beforehand.... but he said he practiced it that way so who knows.

• Heart 1

I ended up watching the last hour again last night.  Even though I know what's going to happen it's still compelling.  My son wasn't feeling well but we let our daughter stay up.  Now she has to keep the secret too, until he sees it.

I still can't believe Joe Moravsky biffed on that cliffhanger obstacle.  Trying to make a 180 turn in the air just seems silly when you have an opportunity to do that beforehand.... but he said he practiced it that way so who knows.

I know, right?  Maybe a little over-confident?  I thought for sure this was his year.  I really like the cat that won, but never saw the other dude coming (popeye forearms)  I thought that Kevin Bull would have done better.  He was CRUSHING everything in the first few rounds.

I thought that Kevin Bull would have done better.  He was CRUSHING everything in the first few rounds.

Kevin Bull was my pre-show pick to win it all.  It was between him and Caldiero - I chose poorly.

Did you see how close Britton's fingers came to falling off the bar on the very last jump?  Amazing.

I read an interview with Caldiero - he said the Stage 4 rope climb was filmed around 4 am.

Kevin Bull was my pre-show pick to win it all.  It was between him and Caldiero - I chose poorly.

Did you see how close Britton's fingers came to falling off the bar on the very last jump?  Amazing.

I read an interview with Caldiero - he said the Stage 4 rope climb was filmed around 4 am.

Dang, that makes for a long day!  And yes, saw Britton's fingers.  That's crazy.  Dude has massive grips.

• Heart 1