It's a beautiful September day.

maddmaxx

You simply cannot do that!

Not only can, but did.  I have a question though.  This time of year when I'm riding in the trees and pass from shadow spaces to sunlit spaces quickly and it bothers my eyes.  I've tried dark glasses, yellow shooting glasses, helmets with visors to shade the eyes and nothing so far has helped all that much.

Anybody got a good idea?

Edited by maddmaxx

Not only can, but did.  I have a question though.  This time of year when I'm riding in the trees and pass from shadow spaces to sunlit spaces quickly and it bothers my eyes.  I've tried dark glasses, yellow shooting glasses, helmets with visors to shade the eyes and nothing so far has helped all that much.

Anybody got a good idea?

Maud Dib would tell you to keep your eyes closed the whole time.

#noproblem

Anybody got a good idea?

Wear darkish sunglasses and deal with the over-darkedness when in the shadows, I suppose.

Anybody got a good idea?

Keep your eyes closed and use the force Luke,