Happy Anniversary!!!

Square Wheels

O' Great Square One,

I want to thank you for all that you have done to create and maintain this site.  As much as it might not seem like it at times, your effort is appreciated.

I admit that at times my acidic sarcasm and dry sense of humor might rub you the wrong way at times.  On this special day where we should be honoring you, I want to apologize if that's been the case in the last year.

Thanks again for creating this play land for us.

Kzoo

#youdaman

• Heart 3

O' Great Square One,

I want to thank you for all that you have done to create and maintain this site.  As much as it might not seem like it at times, your effort is appreciated.

I admit that at times my acidic sarcasm and dry sense of humor might rub you the wrong way at times.  On this special day where we should be honoring you, I want to apologize if that's been the case in the last year.

Thanks again for creating this play land for us.

Kzoo

#youdaman

RR - do you reckon this is a trick?  :D  I ask because you have a proven track record of knowing how to avoid wile e things. :D

• Heart 1

Kzoo is tryin to join the mod squad.  If that happens, he too will go missing or post less. :(

This is the annual Square Wheels anniversary.  You Kanadians might not understand this but it only happens once a year.  Have some respect.  

Edited by Square Kzoo

Don't you have somewhere to go missing? :)

Yes, yes I do and when I come back you won't recognize me.  I've been a nice guy almost all day long.  Now I'm tired of that crap and I tired of you.  It's a shame that you couldn't behave for one day.  SW's special day.  * disappointed in you *

#later