So they know my name at the bagage claim office

petitepedal

During Your Flight

Inflight Experience 

Flying Sun Country isn’t your typical airline experience. With Sun Country, you’ll receive award-winning customer service every step of the way. In addition to great service, you’ll also experience great in-flight amenities; click the links below to explore what you’ll experience in-flight.

In-flight Entertainment
Enjoy newly released movies, TV shows, games and music!

Portable Electronic Devices
Fewer restrictions for a friendlier flight.

First Class Service 
Treat yourself to luxurious comfort, hot meals and so much more.

Buy On Board
Need an additional snack or a pillow/blanket set? Check out our options here.

Seems like they treat you well during the flight.  Unfortunately you landed and deplaned.

It is a regional airline out of the twin cities...big on vacation packages ..especially winter getaways and such..but they go too several major cities on a rotating schedule...and the big plus (so I thought) non stop to SEA...the other options I looked at sent me to SEA  via Phoenix or Dallas...

It is a regional airline out of the twin cities...big on vacation packages ..especially winter getaways and such..but they go too several major cities on a rotating schedule...and the big plus (so I thought) non stop to SEA...the other options I looked at sent me to SEA  via Phoenix or Dallas...

Makes sense.  Direct flights are the way to go.  Seattle via Phoenix or Dallas.... not so much.