September really is a beautiful month

SamWithCheese

True, hard to beat April. But on its own merits, September is just so beautiful and perfect. 

Have you surprised WOWilbur with Too Shy yet? 

Why yes, it was on the playlist for dinner.  I told her who selected and she smiled.  I paint you in the best of light Cheese.

• Like 1

Some years April is great.  Others like this year September has been the month of choice.  I've gotten in more riding this month so far than any other this year.  If the vacation budget wasn't blown, this would be a great time to get out on Cape Cod for some riding now that most of the tourists have gone home.  That's one of the few times during the year that I bring out the road bike.  The rest of the time it's more like Into the woods

Edited by maddmaxx

Those people are effing Goofy!  Sep in 7th place?  Siriusly? 

May, September, April, October, April, June, August, March, July, November, February, January.

February and January get no respect except maybe for people in the South!

And as I get older, July moves up in the rankings. :D

Edited by The Inedible Bulk

Those people are effing Goofy!  Sep in 7th place?  Siriusly? 

May, September, April, October, April, June, August, March, July, November, February, January.

February and January get no respect except maybe for people in the South!

And as I get older, July moves up in the rankings. :D

It certainly is determined a lot by where you live.  September here in muggy southeastern VA can be stifling hot at times.  Also, September is the worst month for hurricanes here in hurricane alley so the angst level is high during the entire month.  October, on the hand, is as perfect here as any month could be.  Cool, crisp days and football weather nights.  People are happy.   :)

• Like 1