silly people

KrAzY

Today at work, I was asked to help a lady find everything she needed in our store... After about 10 min of helping her, she declared she is "stocking up" and "getting ready" for the upcoming economic collapse of the U.S.. I guess (and I was told by another employee) I had the look of "This lady is F'ing NUTZ" on my face... Funny thing is, my manager was the one that pointed her towards me.. He told her that I have a vast knowledge of wilderness survival and also a background in many products we carry that could help her... (afterwords I punched him in the arm as a kind gesture).

After the 1.5 hours of my numbness shift with her had gone by, I took a lunch break. After clocking back in I was created by another wacko guy that was preparing for the same damn cause...... Holy crap they are crawling out of the woodwork today. This one was really off his rocker about the upcoming doom we will see within the next couple of weeks.... 

Is there a cult around here I do not know about, or am I that out of the loop on how bad this country is becoming? 

What I actually find funny is the cash they are dropping on the nicer side of life things.. Since I know wilderness survival, and I know for a fact I can keep my family alive with almost nothing to own.. I see these people as the ones to go after if the shit shits hard. I'm a minimalist and can live off the land, these people are stocking up on freeze dried foods that are easily grown.. It really cracks me up

What I actually find funny is the cash they are dropping on the nicer side of life things.. Since I know wilderness survival, and I know for a fact I can keep my family alive with almost nothing to own.. I see these people as the ones to go after if the shit shits hard. I'm a minimalist and can live off the land, these people are stocking up on freeze dried foods that are easily grown.. It really cracks me up

Not all of us have your skillz, Daniel Boone. I bought 300 cans of Emeril's bam meals ravioli when they were on clearance and BOGA. 

I'm stocking up on Diet Cherry Dr Pepper.

But ammo is what everyone should be buying.  Once the economy is destroyed, the ones that survive will be the ones with the most ammo.

A gun shot is heard from a good distance and could give away your location. That's the reason I LOVE my bow. You only hear the arrow right before it gets ya :)

They are worried aboot a possible interest rate rise crashing the economy. 

I saw that a little while ago on a preppers website.. There are a lot of goffy crap on that site 

It may happen, but stocking up is well, krazy :D

I would love to see these peoples reactions if something big did happen. I wonder how fast they panic and  run away without remembering most of their items they gathered before the fact. 

• Heart 2