I should never have started this dating stuff

SuzieQ

How my heart goes out to you in your situation. Now you are facing a whirlpool of mixed emotions and don't know which way to turn....I understand completely.

It takes courage to dive into the world where you must risk all on what on some chance it may work out. The worst thing for me was having to shave my legs and remembering to suck my stomach in all the time.

• Like 1

This was a bit of a crazy weekend - a long time friend came out from CO and we went to RI for the weekend, California Man thinks I may be his soul mate and wants to move out here, and first date cycling guy made me dinner last night.  

This was a bit of a crazy weekend - a long time friend came out from CO and we went to RI for the weekend, California Man thinks I may be his soul mate and wants to move out here, and first date cycling guy made me dinner last night.  

keep playing hard to get, the world could be yours :)

These are good problems to have, right?

Describe what you mean when you say "long time friend", if you could.

WOW.....I hung around 2 married guys this weekend ...we hiked..and one of them has been making me breakfast...but it ain't the same..

I am not so sure about soul mate in 3 dates...did you feel that?  If not I would keep an eye on that situation....

Edited by petitepedal
  • Like 2

These are good problems to have, right?

Describe what you mean when you say "long time friend", if you could.

haha - well, it's also complicated - there was always a mutual attraction but the timing always off - I was married, he had a casual girlfriend, I'm  single, he has a serious girlfriend who lives with him.  

• Like 1

:)

If they were serious about the chips in their heads, the hat would be gold foil. Otherwise they're just poseurs.

Gubmnt gonna hit us all with an EMP pulse. Then control all media, phone and stuff.

Edited by Pokey