Strange sights on the jog today

Further

.I'm jogging along and notice a couple jogging toward me, 40ish I would say. She's obviously a runner, thin, dancing lightly along, not even breaking a sweat, her tiny little boobs strapped down by a state of the art sport bra. He's obviously in pain, a big guy, way over weight, gasping for air, soaked in sweat, and a pair of DD man boobs bouncing so high I think they hit his chin.

Can't imagine how she got him out there, but I hope he keeps at it.

Made me feel less out of place.  I gave him a small wave and a silent cheer.    :) 

.I'm jogging along and notice a couple jogging toward me, 40ish I would say. She's obviously a runner, thin, dancing lightly along, not even breaking a sweat, her tiny little boobs strapped down by a state of the art sport bra. He's obviously in pain, a big guy, way over weight, gasping for air, soaked in sweat, and a pair of DD man boobs bouncing so high I think they hit his chin.

Can't imagine how she got him out there, but I hope he keeps at it.

Made me feel less out of place.  I gave him a small wave and a silent cheer.    :) 

Maybe he was just trying to get her phone number. 

• Heart 1

.I'm jogging along and notice a couple jogging toward me, 40ish I would say. He's obviously in pain, a big guy, way over weight, gasping for air, soaked in sweat, and a pair of DD man boobs bouncing so high I think they hit his chin.

Can't imagine how she got him out there,

.She's obviously a runner, thin, dancing lightly along, not even breaking a sweat, her tiny little boobs strapped down by a state of the art sport bra.

:scratch head:  I can't imagine why he'd be out there either...