Biggest stunts of your life

Dirtyhip

Mine have been this Summer. 

The rock garden at Sandy, specifically, the rock drop.  This Summer I have done some big drops.  Racing has been great.It forces me to ride everything.

This boardwalk thing that tapered way down as it climbed over a giant rock. I was on it,before realized how dangerous it was. The drops were on both sides and they were big drops. When I go back, I may not do that feature.  Make a mistake and you're dead. :huh:

I've jumped out of planes.  I highly suggest it.

A few friends of mine here in NY plan on picking up the habit.  It may be time to pick up a rig.

#56m/s

I have flown in a lot of planes.  Jumping out never seemed all that appealing at the time.  I would have missed the meal and the movie.

#notcrazy

Sliding down a glacier with a 100 ft fall at the end just to impress my friends.  It's amazing I grew out of my teens.

Footnote to Maxx:  At least I grew out of  my teens.  We're still waiting on you.  Think you'll ever make it?

Not a snowball's chance.  I like it here.

While there's certain cars I won't bother with anymore and some things I won't do I'm still looking for new toys.  They are what keep me young.

Edited by maddmaxx
  • Heart 1

Rode a wheelie on my 2004 honda cbr1000 across the Gandy bridge. Picked the front up at about 70 and with some delicate rear brake work rode it the whole way, around 3 miles, while going in between the lanes and cars.

One time we also made the Miami to tampa run, a big group of us, in under 2 hours. That was 290 miles splitting cars and never really going under 140 the whole way. Through gator alley I had the bike pegged at 197 almost the whole 80 miles. Only let off a little bit at the old toll gates.

These might be more on a level with stupidity in motion than stunts per se...

• Heart 1

Ditto the kids thing.

158 mph on a motorcycle.

Fall 3 stories from a ladder.

Found out that at the top end of a '71 Olds Cutlass (mine, anyway, roughly 112 on the speedometer) the front end starts to wobble a bit. Ok..a lot.

Back to the kids....that was/is freaking rough.

Back to bicycles.

On a Mt. bike, probably the most comical was jumping a small stream, landing front wheel first in the muck on the other side, doing a perfect endo and sticking the wheel and my head deep into the mud, then staying balanced for a long, long,  time, still clipped in.   I'd love to see a video. 

Back to bicycles.

On a Mt. bike, probably the most comical was jumping a small stream, landing front wheel first in the muck on the other side, doing a perfect endo and sticking the wheel and my head deep into the mud, then staying balanced for a long, long,  time, still clipped in.   I'd love to see a video. 

Me too!