Last day of vacation!

petitepedal

It has been a blast...but I am sure the termite's will be happy to go back to "normal" ..45 degrees in Seattle this AM..fall color in the mountains. My allergies are in full swing. I wonder if my suitcase will make it home..or continue to vacation? I wish I could bring Mickey home with me.

Edited by petitepedal
  • Heart 1

Safe travels petite.  And try to stay away from strange married men.  

But we are everywhere!

I hereby award forum good citizenship awards to you Dotman, and that missing bastard kt and his wife too for being so nice to petite. :)

And to petite, a good vacation planning award!

Edited by The Inedible Bulk
  • Heart 2

I almost posted this in the "It ain't over til it's over" thread  :whistle:   Not a complete mess here...but a few mess ups while I was gone...

Dotman did an awesome job of planning our day on the island with hiking and such...and the Termites and Ms Mickey sure made certain I got a good look and taste of Seattle.

• Heart 1

I almost posted this in the "It ain't over til it's over" thread  :whistle:   Not a complete mess here...but a few mess ups while I was gone...

Dotman did an awesome job of planning our day on the island with hiking and such...and the Termites and Ms Mickey sure made certain I got a good look and taste of Seattle.

Pics??