The forum has been lackluster the last few days. I blame all of you personally.

Randomguy

I'm still typing with one hand, plus you guys really haven't given me much to work with. I don't usually start threads, I just make smart-ass cements in them... :huh:

Still going through your latest magazine huh?

Awesome. You've got 'God' to back your argument.  Golly, you win.

Yeah, even God doesn't; like Wankels.

(Funny story: there was a guy here who used to drag race a Suzuki RE5 rotary. He'd cruise to the end of the strip and pick up his trophy. Won every time because he was the only one in his class!)

I have been married for 42 years however.  :P

So your apex seals are probably worn out then....

• Haha 1

• 7 years later...
On 9/22/2015 at 4:14 PM, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Funny story: there was a guy here who used to drag race a Suzuki RE5 rotary. He'd cruise to the end of the strip and pick up his trophy. Won every time because he was the only one in his class!)

I had a neighbor who built a beast of a drag racer out of I think it was about a 1950 maybe older Dodge pickup. He spent a lot of money making it fast and pretty. Didn’t have anyone else in his class. Got a trophy every run.

• Heart 2

11 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

It's old.  Bots.

This thread is seven years old.  22,400 views is 3,200 views per year or about 9 views each day for seven years.  

Why this thread?  I can understand the bikini thread or the skirt and blouse thread getting a lot of outside views, but this thread is just the usual everyday RG sort of nonsense.  Fun for us, but what is the big attraction to outsiders?   :scratchhead: