Oh, Lord, won’t you buy me a Porsche

Square Wheels

Was on my way home Monday and got behind a truck, with a car on a trailer. "Hmm", says I. "That looks like a Porsche Speedster.."

Looked it up,to confirm when I got home and indeed, it was. Three for sale online - two were auctions, with no price and the other was asking $330,000 :o

Was on my way home Monday and got behind a truck, with a car on a trailer. "Hmm", says I. "That looks like a Porsche Speedster.."

Looked it up,to confirm when I got home and indeed, it was. Three for sale online - two were auctions, with no price and the other was asking $330,000 :o

They just guestimated this totally iconic and famous one at $400k!

http://www.lifebuzz.com/joplins-porsche/

• Heart 1

lifebuzz-695333bd3b88520b9b975088db57a85

...hippies rule !!! :) #muaddib=wanker

...lotta money for a glorified VW.

Incorrect.  Hippies do not rule.  Hippies are the cause of all mankind's problems and should be bathed from the planet!

No pipe down there, skippy.  Or I will break out your kryptonite.  Don't make me do it.

#Sizzle 

.....with a blazing 50 hp....

True story.  A friend of mine had a 356.  Soon after riding in it, I knew understand why some people love these cars.  Imagine a go-cart with drum brakes and twin semi-synchronized carbs.  I loved feeling the lack of control around corners.  As soon as you felt it slipping, it was time to hit the gas!

Awesome cars.  It's too bad the hippie in the picture ruined this one.  

#Sizzle 

Edited by Muad Dib
  • Heart 1

Love that song which is odd because I don't like rap or country. Just waiting for the last season to be available for free on Amazon.

Is that whole series on Amazon? if so I am all over that That was a serious messed up series...in a good watching TV way. Not in a living the life way

• Heart 1

...took me right back to the time I spent living in LaFollette, TN. 

There is a small town West of PDX in the news. I'm thinking Raymond needs to come clean it out. Police Chief accused of referring to a resident as a monkey and jumping around the table making monkey sounds. So the Mayor allows him to resign. Many incidents of retaliation against the officer that turned him in. Then the mayors husband arrested for exposing himself at coffee drive throughs. Owned by friends of the officer.

#shesh

#smallgenepool

True story.  A friend of mine had a 356.  Soon after riding in it, I knew understand why some people love these cars.  Imagine a go-cart with drum brakes and twin semi-synchronized carbs.  I loved feeling the lack of control around corners.  As soon as you felt it slipping, it was time to hit the gas!

Awesome cars.  It's too bad the hippie in the picture ruined this one.  

#Sizzle 

I had a New 356 when I was younger by much, It was a nimble car in contrast to what was offered by Detroit. I thought it would be nice to have one now, only 2 problems involved: money and deer...

• Heart 1

I think the character "Dewey" on justified is based on parr8.

Raylan:
Have you been pissing?

Dewey Crowe:
He took my kidneys, Raylan, not my dick!

Raylan Givens:
Your kidneys are for pissing. So why don't you try taking a leak, and if you can do it, then we know you still got your two kidneys.

Dewey Crowe:
Come on, come on. [starts urinating] Holy shit. You mean I have four kidneys

Rate it:(0.00 / 0 votes)
Edited by Chris...
  • Heart 2