I think it is time you gave an update.

Randomguy

Work is busy, stressful, I will probably fire one girl this week even though that will guarantee me working open to closes through new years. But she just doesn't get it, responsibility, coming to work well dressed and on time are beyond her. Plus she has cost me enough money is fuck ups when she should of asked for help.

School is good. Trying to prep for my Calc II class this Jan. Aced my networking class and take my 98-366 (m$ networking essectials certification) exam in jan. as well as the security one.

House is finally starting to look like ours, it was pretty before but now looks ours. The exterior landscaping is 90% done all via me so my back is sore.

Wife heads off to Turkey for a visit from Dec 22 to Jan 7 so x-mas and new years I will be lonesome.

Work is busy, stressful, I will probably fire one girl this week even though that will guarantee me working open to closes through new years. But she just doesn't get it, responsibility, coming to work well dressed and on time are beyond her. Plus she has cost me enough money is fuck ups when she should of asked for help.

School is good. Trying to prep for my Calc II class this Jan. Aced my networking class and take my 98-366 (m$ networking essectials certification) exam in jan. as well as the security one.

House is finally starting to look like ours, it was pretty before but now looks ours. The exterior landscaping is 90% done all via me so my back is sore.

Wife heads off to Turkey for a visit from Dec 22 to Jan 7 so x-mas and new years I will be lonesome.

Are you getting out of the jewelry business?

Are you getting out of the jewelry business?

Yes. But, will never fully get out, I have a complete shop in storage. 

Eventually will be in the tech world. Working on networks or coding. My neighbor keeps telling me to code, code, code! He worked for Dell for the last 18 years and now working independently on the affordable care act.

Still undecided there except I like computers and enjoy the protocols and nuances.

Eventually will be in the tech world. Working on networks or coding. My neighbor keeps telling me to code, code, code! He worked for Dell for the last 18 years and now working independently on the affordable care act.

Still undecided there except I like computers and enjoy the protocols and nuances.

As someone who codes, codes, codes.....I'll say that there are ups and downs there too.

• Heart 1

As someone who was on the network side, I think you will have more respect and a better paycheck if you code.