We Need Strangers

Airehead

True RoadRunner but you don't have to have "Cycling" in the title of the forum for search crawlers to find it. Of course the best way is to Pay to have it listed but there is not a lot of competition out there for cycling forums so just putting the appropriate meta tags on the pages should be enough to get on the first google page.

• Heart 1

Try getting the word out.  Does your LBS send a newsletter?  Mine does, I asked them to include a link to the site, they are considering it.  How about your local club?  It will be like the old Faberge Shampoo TV commercial, “You will tell two friends, and they’ll tell two friends, and so on and so on and so on.” - for those of you ol enough to remember.

• Heart 1

Honestly I've never used Craigslist.  Is this something they offer?  I'd do that if they do.

You know the picture of the fat guy in the leather thong surrounded by guns that people post every now and then.  He and all his friends would respond to our ads.  So I say we do it.

You know the picture of the fat guy in the leather thong surrounded by guns that people post every now and then.  He and all his friends would respond to our ads.  So I say we do it.

I know it's hard to imagine, but I envision this site also having real cycling related info at some point.  Maybe we should rethink the CL idea?