Anniversary, bar crawl, OMG I'm late? (long)

tybeegb

So, WofTy said let's do it.  I called Breezy Riders.  They said 35 minutes.  OK. Fine.  I showed her the gift.  'Gorilla Cart'.  A lawn garbage thingy.  You would have thought I had sex with her, or something.  Breezy Riders was late.  He had just mixed a batch of grout for some tile he was laying.  Only on Tybee.  Plus, he had his sister's son with him whom (is that correct) he had picked up from school on the way to pick us up.  On the way to Bernie's (Parr8 knows where that is) she says where in the hell are we going.  She needs to get out more.  Anyway, I've lost my camera.  SofAB.  Or I would show you a picture.  :4:

After Bernie's, there was Sting Ray's, then The Social.  She petered out after that, and I took her home.  Again, Breezy Riders. 

From there I went down to Huc-A-Poo's.  One o'clock curfew.  Came in second in the cornhole tournament.  Won 2 out of 3 at trivial pursuit.  And I am done for the day. 

I am so bummed about my camera.  Well, at least I didn't dump it in the water like the last one.  Aftrer 42 years, I shouldn't care.  :dontknow:  

Wow you made her that happy without fornication.. Damn i don't know if that means that was just awesome, or if your not putting out enough...

I'm glad she was able to go with you even if it didn't last all night, I'm sure she had a blast!
second place is not that bad overall, bit first place would have been better :) now go find that camera so we can see drunk pictures!

:rolleyes:   Found my camera.  Then this morning I thought I lost my phone, but I found it.  Bottom line, WofTy had fun, and got to show off a lot of her bling, which she has in abundance.  She has crap I've never seen before. 

Here is one picture.  She wanted oysters, and she ate the whole lot of them by herself.  And I closed down Huc-A-Poo's all by myself, and managed to ride the bike home without incident.  At least I'm pretty sure I rode it home, as I haven't checked downstairs yet.  :P

• Heart 1