Dirtyhip is right about us

jsharr

Uh oh, you were serious?

In that case I will personally clean the bathroom for you, and it will be up to AWWC's standards.

You only highlighted the cleaning part, so I presume the cute little ass part was OK?

Would you want people to speak of your sister in this manner?

All joking aside, I have a good sense of humor.  I know you guys are just trying to be sassy and funny.  We're cool.  I just noticed that this forum can be very sexist at times.  It was an observation.  I'm not going to march out of here or anything.

All joking aside, I have a good sense of humor.  I know you guys are just trying to be sassy and funny.  We're cool.  I just noticed that this forum can be very sexist at times.  It was an observation.  I'm not going to march out of here or anything.

It's funny you brought it up...because I was thinking about making a post about that this morning myself. I have noticed it too.....if I were a woman, I would feel a bit uncomfortable here at times.

What could possibly be sexist about this forum?

My wife and I both work full time.  She's also finishing her Masters degree.  We joke a lot that I am her bitch.  I do most of the shopping and cooking.  Neither of us have ever been big on cleaning.  Overall I am currently doing 75% of the house stuff and my commute is several hours a day so she's home a lot more than me.  When she's not in school, we divide the work in whatever way fits our schedules.  There is no woman's or man's work.

I get a little too caught up in acting cool here, I'm not a sexist at all.

My wife and I both work full time.  She's also finishing her Masters degree.  We joke a lot that I am her bitch.  I do most of the shopping and cooking.  Neither of us have ever been big on cleaning.  Overall I am currently doing 75% of the house stuff and my commute is several hours a day so she's home a lot more than me.  When she's not in school, we divide the work in whatever way fits our schedules.  There is no woman's or man's work.

I get a little too caught up in acting cool here, I'm not a sexist at all.

you're wife needs to pick up the slack.

I work a full time job. I'm a little over half way through getting my masters. I do most of the laundry, most of the grocery shopping, I walk the dog every night, I cook dinner when I get home, and I'm working at becoming a world class archer. 

She's slacking.

I work a full time job. I'm a little over half way through getting my masters. I do most of the laundry, most of the grocery shopping, I walk the dog every night, I cook dinner when I get home, and I'm working at becoming a world class archer. 

She's slacking.

Slacker! I finished my Masters 10 years ago.

She's slacking.

Possibly, but I'm OK with it.  She gets stressed out and I like helping.  She's also part of a startup company.  I figure either they'll go belly up, or I can retire in a few years.  I need to stay on her good side.

Slacker! I finished my Masters 10 years ago.

I don't have one, should I get one?  How much do they cost?  Can I download the Masters and PhD on the same day?

Don't forget to close it with B.S.M. (for Bull Shit Master)

I'm already a CPA.

CMA = Certified Managerial Accountant (peice of cake exam)

CIA = Certfied Internal Auditor (again, peice of cake exam)

CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst.....have the experience, just would need to sit for the exam.

So where's the BS?

I'm already a CPA.

CMA = Certified Managerial Accountant (peice of cake exam)

CIA = Certfied Internal Auditor (again, peice of cake exam)

CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst.....have the experience, just would need to sit for the exam.

So where's the BS?

If BS is for Bad Spelling, see above...

If at any time I am being sexist, please forgive me.. my fingers type faster then my thoughts happen. I mean no harm in what I say, type, do, or just in general… i'm typically just a fun loving person that means no harm unless you cross me… and I'm sure to say that there is none that can really get on my bad side…. well unless you a stupid lycra wearing cyclist that thanks that changing the air in your tubes by season is a good idea… Meh ok that does;t bother me either.. since I am now just rambling on without a point… how about them Browns… what a fine outstanding football team that have became, and I can't wait for them to be in the Super Bowl. oh ya… I know what I was saying now…. i'll keep it simple and sweet…. no hard feelings to anyone (unless your willing to pay extra), and I hope that we are all cool! 

Not by people with masters degrees.  I only have one bachelor's degree, so I am probably considered under-educated by some.

Hell I am just a H&S person and trainer at our shop with no degree, and right now i'm working on an Associates degree. Funny thing is I make more them most people at our shop do :)