I was a bad boy… Part 2 (the score)

KrAzY

I went dreaded Christmas shopping at the video game store for my son (and more me).

There was a lady with a super annoying child who did not listen to the store clerks, his mother, or any reason he was given to stop. He was running all around the game store picking up game boxes and dropping them on the floor.. he went running in front of me as I reached for a game on the wall, and that little turd grabbed the game I wanted.

I gave he the better of the doubt that it was a kid being a kid and let it slide… Next game I reached for he did it again, and then took off running down the wall of games knocking two more games off the shelf.

I looked at the two clerks and they just shook their heads in disbelief. Then before I knew it that little lightning bolt of a kid came fly back down to where I was as I was reaching for another game to buy. I accidentally bent over to grab the game as I lifted my foot backwards, and tripped the little snot nosed booger eater. I hurried and turned around and acted like I didn't know he was there. His mother came running over to lift his body up off the floor and to tell him once again to stop running.

At the checkout counter, the clerk whispered "I saw what you did". I looked at her like I had no idea what she was talking about.

As she rang me up, not only did I get my buy 2 get one free deal. But she also game me an employee discount. What would have cost me a goo $100, I got for $67.70.

• Heart 1

I went dreaded Christmas shopping at the video game store for my son (and more me).

There was a lady with a super annoying child who did not listen to the store clerks, his mother, or any reason he was given to stop. He was running all around the game store picking up game boxes and dropping them on the floor.. he went running in front of me as I reached for a game on the wall, and that little turd grabbed the game I wanted.

I gave he the better of the doubt that it was a kid being a kid and let it slide… Next game I reached for he did it again, and then took off running down the wall of games knocking two more games off the shelf.

I looked at the two clerks and they just shook their heads in disbelief. Then before I knew it that little lightning bolt of a kid came fly back down to where I was as I was reaching for another game to buy. I accidentally bent over to grab the game as I lifted my foot backwards, and tripped the little snot nosed booger eater. I hurried and turned around and acted like I didn't know he was there. His mother came running over to lift his body up off the floor and to tell him once again to stop running.

At the checkout counter, the clerk whispered "I saw what you did". I looked at her like I had no idea what she was talking about.

As she rang me up, not only did I get my buy 2 get one free deal. But she also game me an employee discount. What would have cost me a goo $100, I got for $67.70.

Yay!

Do you know what that makes you?  An agent of karma.  

Welcome to the team!

Yay!

Do you know what that makes you?  An agent of karma.  

Welcome to the team!

You can call me 00potato

I bet it was the Mexican chick that gave him the discount.  He is stalking her.  He knows what she eats, he knows where she works, he has her scent memorized.

The closer she gets to the southern border, the faster I will lose the scent! I better act fast! 

Shame on you.  It took you that long to trip the little turd?  :dontknow:

I was only there for 15 min. I think that is a good time ratio!